Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Vs Oak Hills Christian

Default Re: Vs Oak Hills Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    ML deserves a lot of criticism but this is ultimately on Richman who does the scheduling. Both should have known better then to schedule this team and both deserve the shit they are getting.
    The sad thing is when I've reached out to Larson in the past via email, I never got a response. Totally different reason, but makes me think he doesn't care about fan's thoughts. And yes, I donate directly to the basketball program.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    The sad thing is when I've reached out to Larson in the past via email, I never got a response. Totally different reason, but makes me think he doesn't care about fan's thoughts. And yes, I donate directly to the basketball program.
    It’s weird, I’ve heard the opposite from others here, that he’s responsive to email. No personal experience to note.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is embarrassing

National sports news and not positive press. Way to go basketball program and administration. Really elevating our BB program to new highs. Probably even had to sign a home and home with them to get the Oak Hills powerhouse to come here this year.

Can't wait for the Bison basketball show to really break this one down. They will probably cancel it this week just like all the post game press conferences can't seem to get published if they are even happening. The BB program really needs to start doing the little things and do them right. Hiding from the media and fans is definetly a step in the wrong direction. Fans want media coverage, news, publicity, interviews, competitive schedule, and competitive team. While we have a very competitive team we are failing in those other aforementioned areas and some of those areas miserably!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Apparently, this private school as an exemption to Title IX and is allowed to legally discriminate against LGBTQ population. I wonder what consequences the basketball team will face after lying down repeatedly for a public butt pummeling today.
    What does this have to do with the basketball game?
    "Our plan of operation is to advance and keep on advancing. We're going to go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn." - Patton

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastBison View Post
    What does this have to do with the basketball game?
    Oak Hills Christian is so bad they don't have Title IX. They only have Title III?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Dream Team couldn't win by that much

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    In the days of transfer portals, you'd think we'd want to schedule D2 schools like MSU-Moorhead.
    Absolutely! This makes no sense at all.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

According to Izzo on today's Hot Mic, Dave will not schedule Moorhead State. Did not say why.