Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Round 4 : Mayhem in Montana!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2023 Round 4 : Mayhem in Montana!

For the love of god all I want is the team that played last Saturday to show show up in Missoula!! QB under center! D Line imposing its will and the LBs playing hard and fast! OC to use the exact same play book minus one Cole run and turn it into a pass. That’s all I want.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    For the love of god all I want is the team that played last Saturday to show show up in Missoula!! QB under center! D Line imposing its will and the LBs playing hard and fast! OC to use the exact same play book minus one Cole run and turn it into a pass. That’s all I want.
    There has to be a short route to a TE or RB on those Cole runs that get stretched out wide all the way to the boundary(thanks Lee!) where he ends up just running out of bounds for no gain. Suck the defenders up and slide a TE across the field in behind them. I was waiting for it a couple times last week but of course it wasn't really necessary with the ass kicking that was happening.

Looks like the line is NDSU -1.5.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Gonna guess the Bison will open as 3 pt favorites.
    Sagarin predictor has NDSU as a bit over a 4 point favorite (4.27) after a 2.37 home field advantage adjustment for Montana, so you're likely not far off.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    There has to be a short route to a TE or RB on those Cole runs that get stretched out wide all the way to the boundary(thanks Lee!) where he ends up just running out of bounds for no gain. Suck the defenders up and slide a TE across the field in behind them. I was waiting for it a couple times last week but of course it wasn't really necessary with the ass kicking that was happening.
    I've been saying this all the time yet it never looks like it's even in play. That's a huge knock on Roehls play calls IMO. There should be multiple outlets on any given play yet so many of our plays seem to be only designed for a single outcome. Huge flaw in play design IMO

I really thought that they'd bait the secondary and LB with this Cole run and he'd gather his feet and rip one over their heads for a 20 yd completion. Maybe someday we'll see this.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Solid post, AG, solid !!
    AG1 is a great FCS mind and calls it like it is. More fans should be like alpha. The Griz fan base is so delusional that they kicked him off their board because he wasn’t drinking the koolaide. Think about that for a second. Other AG1 accomplishments

-Predicted CW would be a first round draft pick one day before he ever saw the field.
    - Predicted we would embarrass the Griz in the playoffs in 2015
    - Turned water into wine

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    AG1 is a great FCS mind and calls it like it is. More fans should be like alpha. The Griz fan base is so delusional that they kicked him off their board because he wasn’t drinking the koolaide. Think about that for a second. Other AG1 accomplishments

-Predicted CW would be a first round draft pick one day before he ever saw the field.
    - Predicted we would embarrass the Griz in the playoffs in 2015
    - Turned water into wine

A note to posters: the initials "CW" belong to 3 very important people in the minds and hearts of the Bison faithful. " CW" can refer to Carson Wentz, Christian Watson , and now Cole Wisniewski..............just saying.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    A note to posters: the initials "CW" belong to 3 very important people in the minds and hearts of the Bison faithful. " CW" can refer to Carson Wentz, Christian Watson , and now Cole Wisniewski..............just saying.
    Those other two jokers can be referred to as CW once they win a superbowl.

We haven't been talking about Carson Wentz this entire time?