Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    I'm guessing several players are going to have new NIL offers by Monday
    That's never happened before. SOB.

Complete game by the Bison in all 3 phases. If this is the version of the Bison we get the rest of the way we will be tacking on another natty!

Beat Montana State - Check
    Avenge losses to UND and USD - Check
    Get to Missoula to beat the Griz - Check
    History repeats itself and we party like its 1985!!
    Go Bison!!!!

Sold out my ass, half of the one side of the dome was empty if not more. Not only did USD get their ass kicked on the field they gor their ass kicked with the financials. Have fun writing that sold out check to the NCAA this week. F around and find out yotes!

On a side note, whoever came up with the wheat stalk on the harvest helmets was a genius. Those helmets are one of the top 5 helmets in ALL of football, at all levels.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Sold out my ass, half of the one side of the dome was empty if not more. Not only did USD get their ass kicked on the field they gor their ass kicked with the financials. Have fun writing that sold out check to the NCAA this week. F around and find out yotes!
    Also the Bison fans there made lots of noise and thoroughly enjoyed the game versus the Yotes fans that got quiet and were miserable.

Harvest gear is magic.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

It’s almost like when the vast majority of our plays called are not designed QB runs, our offense is really tough to stop.

The QB run works, but it cannot be what the majority of our offense revolves around.

We saw today what happens when our Oline is allowed to go block people instead of playing patty cake in order for the QB to make his read.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

I’m glad I bought my frisco tickets at the start of the season! Not missing a beat!

Everyone keeps talking about how more players will get offered NIL but this long deep run only helps us keep guys. No one will want to leave and miss the natty.

We should probably be worried about losing Entz more than some other players. Still not worried if someone tries to steal Roehl

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    It’s almost like when the vast majority of our plays called are not designed QB runs, our offense is really tough to stop.

The QB run works, but it cannot be what the majority of our offense revolves around.

We saw today what happens when our Oline is allowed to go block people instead of playing patty cake in order for the QB to make his read.
    A lot of weapons on this offense. Everything clicked today. A lot of people will say USD sucks and is overrated. More of NDSU just stepped up.