Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    But they ruled it a catch!! Bahahaha
    I think the defender was trying to lead with shoulder but most times they'll rule that targeting regardless because in the end contact is still made to the receiver above the shoulders. And agreed hilarious they claim to have been reviewing the catch and not the targeting. I know we were in South Dakota, but we're not all idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    I’m glad I bought my frisco tickets at the start of the season! Not missing a beat!

Everyone keeps talking about how more players will get offered NIL but this long deep run only helps us keep guys. No one will want to leave and miss the natty.

We should probably be worried about losing Entz more than some other players. Still not worried if someone tries to steal Roehl
    I bought two just in case. I can always get tix from NDSU but these are better seats.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I noticed on Saturday the Bison offense used, maybe for the first time all year, the "hurry up and run the exact same play" offense and, like it did pretty much every time they've tried it over the past few years, it led to little to no gain on the subsequent play. Maybe... just maybe one of these times they can do that and not run the exact same play but, instead, run play action out of it???
    Peak Bison football was Polasak calling the same play against SHU 8 times in row. Crockett gashed them each and every time and they were powerless to stop it. When it doesn't work though....

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Peak Bison football was Polasak calling the same play against SHU 8 times in row. Crockett gashed them each and every time and they were powerless to stop it. When it doesn't work though....
    Oh man that was great. We marched right down the field and the crowd was crazy. Its is something I will never forget!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Did anyone else see the Umpire? make a hell of a crackback block on number 20 on JP's punt return TD? Instant classic.

block.jpg
    block2.jpg

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    Did anyone else see the Umpire? make a hell of a crackback block on number 20 on JP's punt return TD? Instant classic.

block.jpg
    block2.jpg
    I have a text group with all the umpires in our conference. I saw this one online and shared it with them. It's tough in the hole. I'll have to go back to see if he stayed upright.

umpire_tackle.jpg

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    That series was unbelievable. The players were hyped. The crowd was hyped. And the break between the 3rd and 4th quarters that was in the midst of it offered no relief for SHSU.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I have a text group with all the umpires in our conference. I saw this one online and shared it with them. It's tough in the hole. I'll have to go back to see if he stayed upright.

umpire_tackle.jpg
    I was watching the play and the ball. Looked over and the poor guy was curled up on the turf.
    I was surprised he got up.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

umpire_tackle.jpg
    No he got flattened by USD number 20, looked like #20 actually kinda tried to hold up a bit at the last second but the U ended up spun to the ground.

umpire_tackle.jpg
    He didn't stay upright.