Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs USD (Quarterfinals)

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs USD (Quarterfinals)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Entz looking slim bro think he stopped seed oils?
    Crush the zyn you know that

Crush the zyn.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    CC guy says “passwordgate” is his favorite thing of the FB season. Love it!

Scotch is flowin…
    What's your poison of choice? My "daily driver", so to speak, is usually Oban 14/18. Midleton Very Rare for special occasions, and just got to drink some Hibiki 18 and King George V on flights to and from Japan - both were excellent.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    What's your poison of choice? My "daily driver", so to speak, is usually Oban 14/18. Midleton Very Rare for special occasions, and just got to drink some Hibiki 18 and King George V on flights to and from Japan - both were excellent.
    Well these days as a poor pensioner it is this Grangestone stuff I get at Total Wine. Truth be told it is probably not of legal age but it suits my palette fine these days.

I do have a collection of 25-30 year olds on the shelf waiting for that very very special day though.
    Don't believe everything you think.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

LOL, sideline reporter tells Entz he's losing his voice... and it's the clearest post-season voice he's had all season.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    LOL, sideline reporter tells Entz he's losing his voice... and it's the clearest post-season voice he's had all season.
    Lol he just blew right past that comment, too…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Why does USD have that really short-cut kind of turf? Everyone has moved away from that.
    Because of the way the Dakotadome is built, they can't install the big pits to roll up infill turf like the FD does. Instead, they have to lay down the turf in strips. UNI tried to do that using infill and it was a disaster. So now both USD and UNI use a short cut turf and a thicker pad underneath.

Well these days as a poor pensioner it is this Grangestone stuff I get at Total Wine. Truth be told it is probably not of legal age but it suits my palette fine these days.

I do have a collection of 25-30 year olds on the shelf waiting for that very very special day though.
    I love the cheap bottles that are killer. One I forgot to mention that I love which is a very reasonable price point of $35-40 at Total Wine - Talisker Storm. Extremely drinkable for a sub-$40 bottle. The reason I ask is because there are so many options out there, it's too expensive to try them all...and I know there are some absolute hidden gems I've never even heard of, like Grangestone. I am going to add it to my list to try, looks like it has solid reviews.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I love the cheap bottles that are killer. One I forgot to mention that I love which is a very reasonable price point of $35-40 at Total Wine - Talisker Storm. Extremely drinkable for a sub-$40 bottle. The reason I ask is because there are so many options out there, it's too expensive to try them all...and I know there are some absolute hidden gems I've never even heard of, like Grangestone. I am going to add it to my list to try, looks like it has solid reviews.
    I’ve had some Tallisker before but not Storm I don’t think. Try the Grangestone. It’s very satisfying for a budget fluid.

My neighbor has built out a nice distilling setup in retirement and he and his buddy just returned from three weeks on the bourbon tour with their heads full of knowledge. I have some QA work to do this winter…

I’ve had some Tallisker before but not Storm I don’t think. Try the Grangestone. It’s very satisfying for a budget fluid.

My neighbor has built out a nice distilling setup in retirement and he and his buddy just returned from three weeks on the bourbon tour with their heads full of knowledge. I have some QA work to do this winter…
    If you get back to Dallas they have some high dollar swill at Pappas steak house. The Parent company of Papadeauxs.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 12-09-2023 at 11:58 PM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    If you get back to Dallas they have some high dollar swill at Papas steak house. The Parent company of Papadeauxs.
    Going to put that on the ToDo list. Thanks.