Thread: Bison at Drake 12/8/2023

Default Bison at Drake 12/8/2023

I plan on attending the Bison WBB game vs Drake on Friday morning but when I went to their website to check on tickets it says no tickets available. Any idea what is going on? Is it because they aren't selling tickets and entry is free for all who want to attend?

Go Bison!
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Default Re: Bison at Drake 12/8/2023

CHARACTER COUNTS! Day with Drake Women’s Basketball
    We are proud to partner with the Drake University women’s basketball program to celebrate CHARACTER COUNTS! Day with Drake Women’s Basketball! Each year, we pack the Knapp Center with more than 5,000 students for a home game to celebrate good character, health, and wellness.

The game will take place at 11 a.m. on Friday, December 8th, 2023. New this year, we are offering a FREE t-shirt for every registered attendee! Your school must be registered by November 10th at noon to guarantee your t-shirts. Busing grants are also available and are based on the number of attendees, filled on a first-come, first served basis. The game is open to K – 8th students only.

^^^^

Become a chaperone. Or just contact NDSU I’m sure they can sneak in a NDSU alum
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I texted the ticket office and they said they have tickets available at the ticket window but they didn't want to think it would be a normal game. They said they will have 5,300 screaming kids at the game and that there are only two sections available for adults to have tickets and sit.

I wonder if the Bison WBB program is aware of playing in front of such a large number of screaming kids.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    CHARACTER COUNTS! Day with Drake Women’s Basketball
    We are proud to partner with the Drake University women’s basketball program to celebrate CHARACTER COUNTS! Day with Drake Women’s Basketball! Each year, we pack the Knapp Center with more than 5,000 students for a home game to celebrate good character, health, and wellness.

The game will take place at 11 a.m. on Friday, December 8th, 2023. New this year, we are offering a FREE t-shirt for every registered attendee! Your school must be registered by November 10th at noon to guarantee your t-shirts. Busing grants are also available and are based on the number of attendees, filled on a first-come, first served basis. The game is open to K – 8th students only.

^^^^

Become a chaperone. Or just contact NDSU I’m sure they can sneak in a NDSU alum
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison lose 77 to 66. I didn't see about half the game but the Bison played kind of sloppy and ended up with 20 turnovers. They shot 47% from the field and had 29 rebounds. They were 6 of 11 from the ft line. Hamling led with 15 points and Evans had 10. I thought the reffing was poor but I might be biased.

Replay is available if you have ESPN+

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Bison lose 77 to 66. I didn't see about half the game but the Bison played kind of sloppy and ended up with 20 turnovers. They shot 47% from the field and had 29 rebounds. They were 6 of 11 from the ft line. Hamling led with 15 points and Evans had 10. I thought the reffing was poor but I might be biased.
    Reffing was definitely poor in this one, the turnovers hurt big time, shooting 4-16 from 3 didn't help and we just gave up too many easy buckets in this one to win. I thought we were sorting it out when we got it down to 4 points in the 3rd and then kind of fell apart down the stretch. Drake is a good team but I don't think they are as good as SDSU so our girls still got a ways to go to improve if we want a shot to win the conference.