Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: NDSU On Campus Stadium 2025

Default Re: NDSU On Campus Stadium 20

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Again, I don't *personally* care, it's part of the bville experience. It's easy enough to just not engage and go about my day, as what happens here doesn't hurt my life as it appears it does to some when Lakes posts. It's the hypocrisy of some users to throw their arms up about Lakes, but then do their own part to muck up the board.
    But you sure seem to post a lot about it. : When telling other not to????????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Okay, I realize I am part of the problem and if it is causing you to not want to post, I won't post anymore. Not pouting or doing any drama thing on my part, I will just stop and make it more efficient and pleasant for the rest of you.
    Please don't. Your input and views are appreciated here, especially on topics like the fargo dome.

[QUOTE=NI4NI;1647529][QUOTE=PaBizon;1647526]
    Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post

Can't be. Those people don't have the courtesy to speak English!
    You need to press #1 for English.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Okay, I realize I am part of the problem and if it is causing you to not want to post, I won't post anymore. Not pouting or doing any drama thing on my part, I will just stop and make it more efficient and pleasant for the rest of you.
    I really mean it when I say it's part of bville.......just as Lakes is.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    But you sure seem to post a lot about it. : When telling other not to????????
    This is the first time I posted about it...I can make it every thread to make it even to how Lakes is treated if you want
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I really mean it when I say it's part of bville.......just as Lakes is.

This is the first time I posted about it...I can make it every thread to make it even to how Lakes is treated if you want
    You talking about lakes is like him talking about UND. It never happens. LOL cough

This is the annoying thread drift I was referencing in the Lakes threads. This is far more destructive than a post from Lakes.
    So - Just so I am following… You think that a fun little detour on grammar is “far more destructive” than constant, incessant posts about FBS and how all our recruits don’t have enough stars? If this is really your take, then I think you and I have a very different idea of what makes Bisonville fun and what is “destructive” in general…

I am not convinced you actually think that because I recall a pretty fun little detour about AOL and Yahoo chat very recently… just as an example…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

PaBizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hypocrisy. I just think it's rich that people complain all over about Lakes(multiple threads, and in ANY thread he posts within), but yet the thread drift is far more distracting/disruptive. I pointed this out in the Lakes thread, but of course those that are the worst offenders will say BuT iT's DiFfErReNt, because it's much easier to point at someone else than consider themselves part of the problem. If you guys want to thread drift, I honestly dgaf because it affects me zero, but it's far less constructive than Lakes' posts that are, at the very least, generally on topic. I would rather read lakes post about something about the university than read the constant thread drift in every thread, but I guess I'm in the minority. I'll peace out and go back to not reading the board so the usual suspects can carry on their merry way.
    Never once complained about lakes but good try. While you’re away find some cheese to go with your whine.
    Bison fans are blessed. Enjoy it.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Please don't. Your input and views are appreciated here, especially on topics like the fargo dome.
    Against my better judgment, I am posting this.

My input on the FARGODOME is on a local app called "Next Door." If you are interested in my input on it, I have done a damn master thesis on that app (before the vote occurred). It was me against everyone else it seemed on that FARGODOME thread on the app.
    Last edited by AlumniGreen; 12-15-2023 at 03:13 AM.