Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU On Campus Stadium 2025

Default Re: NDSU On Campus Stadium 2025

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    So now freshman cant drive at all? This is a fucked up world!

200-300ft you say? Sounds legit.
    Hardly any students drove to basketball games during the reconstruction on the BSA.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Another notch in your belt of things that will not happen, you must be in the Guiness by now.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVifte View Post
    Hardly any students drove to basketball games during the reconstruction on the BSA.
    Yep. I went to basically every game my first few years of college. I only went to one when they played off campus.
    College of Business Alumnus

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    for the 1st 4-5 games you get 2000-2500 freshman walking over to the dome, doubt that happens out by costco.

The stadium can go up to 200-300 feet on campus, are those und sky taxi cab drivers that fucking stupid to fly into a building?
    I'm with chapo, FAA Part 77 is overrated and such pud thinking
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    NDSU is exit 67, UND is exit 140, diff is 73, half is 36.5, plus 67 is 103.5, or 104-ish ... Hillsboro.

Set 'er at Hillsboro by the USDA office west of I29.
    Bullet trains along I29 with stations at Hector and Hillsboro Cenex and UND CAS.

Chapo, get on it!
    Would need to go south and west of County 11 (where USDA/FCS offices are located) they have platted development to the north of County 11 and west if I-29. All on board with this idea since I could essentially walk there from my house then!

Does it absolutely have to be on campus? I'm not saying put the thing up in South Fargo but could it go up close to I29 if NDSU already has property there. Shouldn't have to deal with the FAA anymore and you'd have a blank slate and it's not all that far from campus.
    It could just be on the north side of the viaduct (or more accurately that elevator and Sysco building) and west of the railroad. Would need lots of road infrastructure added in. But that location wouldn't be any closer to the airport than Fargodome is probably farther away, and not in the flight path of any existing runway.

My comments in no way reflect that I'm FOR either of these projects.

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    I'm with chapo, FAA Part 77 is overrated and such pud thinking
    Other than mandate clear, visible approaches to runways what's that done for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Would need to go south and west of County 11 (where USDA/FCS offices are located) they have platted development to the north of County 11 and west if I-29. All on board with this idea since I could essentially walk there from my house then!

It could just be on the north side of the viaduct (or more accurately that elevator and Sysco building) and west of the railroad. Would need lots of road infrastructure added in. But that location wouldn't be any closer to the airport than Fargodome is probably farther away, and not in the flight path of any existing runway.

My comments in no way reflect that I'm FOR either of these projects.
    If that is the location I'm thinking of, along 12th avenue, are you sure that is not in a flight path? I seem to recall an F4 taking a dirt dive into some houses just south of that back when I was living in Fargo.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    If that is the location I'm thinking of, along 12th avenue, are you sure that is not in a flight path? I seem to recall an F4 taking a dirt dive into some houses just south of that back when I was living in Fargo.
    First three miles around an airport are heavily regulated.
    https://wsdot.wa.gov/sites/default/f...-77-basics.pdf

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Another notch in your belt of things that will not happen, you must be in the Guiness by now.
    I would rather be drinking a Guiness

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    NDSU is exit 67, UND is exit 140, diff is 73, half is 36.5, plus 67 is 103.5, or 104-ish ... Hillsboro.

Set 'er at Hillsboro by the USDA office west of I29.
    Bullet trains along I29 with stations at Hector and Hillsboro Cenex and UND CAS.

Chapo, get on it!
    Does it absolutely have to be on campus? I'm not saying put the thing up in South Fargo but could it go up close to I29 if NDSU already has property there. Shouldn't have to deal with the FAA anymore and you'd have a blank slate and its not all that far from campus.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Not any more than Fargodome is with runway 31. Sorry image is way smaller than I thought it would be, look at google maps, starting at the west end of the viaduct is about where the typical flight path would be for the main 36 runway. Not that there wouldn't be FAA "restrictions" nothing more so than Fargodome had to deal with though.
    Screenshot 2023-12-07 132834.jpg