Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: EDT: Fargodome Expansion Vote vs Old Man Yells at Cloud (12-5-23)

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: EDT: Fargodome Expansion Vote vs Old Man Yells at Cloud (12-5-23)

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Is it a work day?
    Idk I get an hour for lunch ��

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    Idk I get an hour for lunch ��
    If your polling places are anything like ours here I would bet they are busy from open til 8:00 am and from say 4:00 ish until close.
    Last election I volunteered as an election judge. While the site had at least one voter in house almost all day long there were no lines until after 5:00 pm and they persisted right up until the poll closed.
    Don't believe everything you think.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Am I lost…I clicked on a game day thread and nobody has ripped on play calling or called for coaches heads yet…must be in the wrong thread. Lol
    Fire Campaign Manager. Save season

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

dropping chik-fil-a from the rafters is good enough for me

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wife and I just got done voting. Didn't see anyone else under 40 lol. Lots of old people.
    That's not good. Blue hairs gonna be no votes for the most part.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    But the milk drinker Bison fans will vote yes....
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Wife and I just got done voting. Didn't see anyone else under 40 lol. Lots of old people.
    Old people dont have jobs to go to in the day. Rest of us will vote after work

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Voted yes, I was the only person under 40
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    and you know this how?
    Don't believe everything you think.