Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: EDT: Fargodome Expansion Vote vs Old Man Yells at Cloud (12-5-23)

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: EDT: Fargodome Expansion Vote vs Old Man Yells at Cloud (12-5-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    I think she passes. I’ll say 62%-38%. Lots and lots of Bison gear voting today in 13th around 1:00.
    Hope you're right, worries me a bit that HerdBot isn't feeling it.

Just think--more toilets, more room in the concourses!!!!!! Or was that more room in the toilets??????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Hope you're right, worries me a bit that HerdBot isn't feeling it.
    It worries me a LOT that HerdBot is not feeling it. I am fixin' to Uber in a tub of cookie salad if this vote fails. OMG.

Hand counted paper ballots!? Who’s running this thing? The USD ticket office?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I hope some of you clever people can come up with a name for the USD ticket scandal (other than ticket-gate - yawn).

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Bravo. You have successfully merged the only 2 football threads of importance right now!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I hope some of you clever people can come up with a name for the USD ticket scandal (other than ticket-gate - yawn).
    "Business as usual" for the USD ticket office.

Hoping it passes, but what’s the protocol if it doesn’t? Is it “oh well we tried, better give up!” Or is it something that could be reimagined and re-voted in next December or something?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

are we going to find out tonight

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    "Business as usual" for the USD ticket office.