Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GDT: San Jose St

Hybrid View

Default GDT: San Jose St

For all those who complain about all the non DI’s and crap non-conference, get out to the Shac tonight. Not every day a Mt West teams comes to Fargo!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: San Jose St

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    For all those who complain about all the non DI’s and crap non-conference, get out to the Shac tonight. Not every day a Mt West teams comes to Fargo!
    Absolutely agree with this. Wish I could attend but had other commitments today and being 3 hours away just wouldn’t allow it. Hopefully lots of Bison fans attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wow. 31-16 Bison with 4 minutes left in first half.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Great crowd!! Miles got a great ovation. Bison up 31-16 4:22 left 1st half. Have made 4 straight threes!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Wish we could watch this game since they’re having a great half!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

i know I'm a day late but I watched the game on WDAY XTRA. Isn't on both Midco and Sparklight?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    You can...it's called Summit League Network and the app is great. It's so good that's it's still sitting there for you to go back and watch a replay of the game whenever you would like. $9.99/mo for less than the price of one game ticket, you can watch all SL home games or hell, you could've purchased a ticket and watched it in person, was a fun game to be at.

I was so glad to see Feddersen finally get the minutes he deserves and take full advantage. There's no reason Streit should see the floor anymore unless we are playing 2 bigs or in a situation like last night where Morgs was in foul trouble and Feddersen needed a breather. He's just so much better offensively and I'd say just as good defensively. Skunberg still dribbled too much and forced to many things just like in the previous matchup and DWT struggled after having a great night against them a week ago. Thankfully we had Miller back and he played great although he also missed some free throws that he usually doesn't miss. Was nice to see Waddles hit some big 3's against a D1 team, hopefully he's finally found his groove and can contribute.

Burke might have had the best highlight of the game after he turned the ball over and hustled back on defense and volleyball spiked a shot block, dude plays with so much energy, just needs to continue to work on taking care of the ball.

The thing I see has been forgotten Jacari had a night that kid works his ass off on defense such a smooth athlete
    But his hustle on both ends does not get enough talk in my opinion
    It was great to see lance hit a couple but the way everyone else is playing it’s gonna be hard to find him more minutes

All that said the team is playing well early
    Hey chapie they beat a mountain west team
    And after watching miles coach again I remembered where Dave learned to yell

Miles was out at the free throw line getting after one of his players
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Great first half by the Bison. Not sure the lead is big enough however as this is where HCDR gets outcoached is halftime adjustments or lack thereof.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Great first half by the Bison. Not sure the lead is big enough however as this is where HCDR gets outcoached is halftime adjustments or lack thereof.
    Let’s see how this holds up
    TRUST THE PROCESS