Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GDT: San Jose St

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: San Jose St

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Wish we could watch this game since they’re having a great half!
    You can...it's called Summit League Network and the app is great. It's so good that's it's still sitting there for you to go back and watch a replay of the game whenever you would like. $9.99/mo for less than the price of one game ticket, you can watch all SL home games or hell, you could've purchased a ticket and watched it in person, was a fun game to be at.

I was so glad to see Feddersen finally get the minutes he deserves and take full advantage. There's no reason Streit should see the floor anymore unless we are playing 2 bigs or in a situation like last night where Morgs was in foul trouble and Feddersen needed a breather. He's just so much better offensively and I'd say just as good defensively. Skunberg still dribbled too much and forced to many things just like in the previous matchup and DWT struggled after having a great night against them a week ago. Thankfully we had Miller back and he played great although he also missed some free throws that he usually doesn't miss. Was nice to see Waddles hit some big 3's against a D1 team, hopefully he's finally found his groove and can contribute.

Burke might have had the best highlight of the game after he turned the ball over and hustled back on defense and volleyball spiked a shot block, dude plays with so much energy, just needs to continue to work on taking care of the ball.

The thing I see has been forgotten Jacari had a night that kid works his ass off on defense such a smooth athlete
    But his hustle on both ends does not get enough talk in my opinion
    It was great to see lance hit a couple but the way everyone else is playing it’s gonna be hard to find him more minutes

All that said the team is playing well early
    Hey chapie they beat a mountain west team
    And after watching miles coach again I remembered where Dave learned to yell

Miles was out at the free throw line getting after one of his players
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    The thing I see has been forgotten Jacari had a night that kid works his ass off on defense such a smooth athlete
    But his hustle on both ends does not get enough talk in my opinion
    It was great to see lance hit a couple but the way everyone else is playing it’s gonna be hard to find him more minutes

All that said the team is playing well early
    Hey chapie they beat a mountain west team
    And after watching miles coach again I remembered where Dave learned to yell

Miles was out at the free throw line getting after one of his players
    100%! Jacari has been great all season thus far, shots don't always fall but he's an absolute dawg on defense and is another guy along with DWT that can create a shot when needed, he got hosed on a couple of calls last night which eventually led to him fouling out and led to Waddles finishing the but yeah he had a solid night as well.

And yeah for those that complain about Dave's yelling, they must've only paid attention during the Saul years because Tim definitely gets on his guys. There was a solid crowd last night and there was still one instance where after a foul you could hear him loud and clear yelling at one of his guys who didn't rotate over on defense from the bench to the opposite baseline.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    100%! Jacari has been great all season thus far, shots don't always fall but he's an absolute dawg on defense and is another guy along with DWT that can create a shot when needed, he got hosed on a couple of calls last night which eventually led to him fouling out and led to Waddles finishing the but yeah he had a solid night as well.

And yeah for those that complain about Dave's yelling, they must've only paid attention during the Saul years because Tim definitely gets on his guys. There was a solid crowd last night and there was still one instance where after a foul you could hear him loud and clear yelling at one of his guys who didn't rotate over on defense from the bench to the opposite baseline.
    Jacari is our secondary n best 3pt shooter this year at 42.3 percent so I don’t know what shooting woes your speaking of
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Jacari is our secondary n best 3pt shooter this year at 42.3 percent so I don’t know what shooting woes your speaking of
    Well he was 4-13 against Montana, 2-7 against Grand Canyon and 2-9 in the first matchup against SJSU (2-7 from 3pt range) so those are the games I'm speaking of. Every player has off nights so it's not a big deal but the good thing about Jacari is even when his shots aren't going it doesn't affect his effort in other areas of the game, especially defense, and he still helps the team win. That was the issue early last year, when the shots wouldn't go he would get frustrated and kind of lose his energy and effort which is what led to his benching, then that Jacksonville State game in came in the 2nd half and provided a spark and hasn't looked back since.

Good win! Glad to see the men percivere and come away with the W. Absolutly disgusting however to see them struggle with a fundemental part of the game...free throws. This is mid-major D1 basketball, not junior high for crying out loud. Nice to see Federsen have a breakout game on the offensive end, going to need him to have more games like that especially gsmes when Morgan gets in foul trouble or his head is in the clouds. We start having games when Morgs and Federsen are locked in at the same time it's really going to free up shots on the perimeter. Another big home game on Thursday. Let's clean it up and go get another W.