Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    What did he say? Link?
    It's a fake tweet:

https://x.com/moviegoerfelts/status/...s_A8kKzcXrRkKg

Haven’t been to Dakotdome since we walked out of there with our ‘85 semis win. Kinda pumped for this game.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    That is hilarious though

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Haven’t been to Dakotdome since we walked out of there with our ‘85 semis win. Kinda pumped for this game.
    went there in 2018, NDSU won 59-14 Easton accounted for 5 touchdowns and we left at halftime... partied with Easton Sticks Dad, my buddy put Thunderstruck on 20 times in a row on Carey's Bar touchtones cuz they were too stupid to figure out how to stop it.
    Tailgate was a joke, the stadium was worse than the UNI DUMP and their fans were like the dumb jackrabbit half cousins from gregory south dakota (that's their Hoople)

I expect a similar score
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Please do not give Kevin the tools to make AI Entz or Roehl videos.

Or do it
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    went there in 2018, NDSU won 59-14 Easton accounted for 5 touchdowns and we left at halftime... partied with Easton Sticks Dad, my buddy put Thunderstruck on 20 times in a row on Carey's Bar touchtones cuz they were too stupid to figure out how to stop it.
    Tailgate was a joke, the stadium was worse than the UNI DUMP and their fans were like the dumb jackrabbit half cousins from gregory south dakota (that's their Hoople)

I expect a similar score
    Lakes - I have to tell you - you are a scream. Just reading this is such a riot. How can anyone remember a score from 5 years ago? Either you have a spectacular memory or a very detailed diary.

Classic Lakes' boilerplate post: Someone's dad is mentioned (namedropping partying with Easton Stick's dad), the Thunderstruck song being stuck and someone being too stupid to turn it off, and the inbred fans. But you always seem to want to throw Hoople in for good measure. What is it about Hoople? Pick on some of the bizarre town names in Minnesota for a change - Climax, then Fertile, Embarrass, Minnesota and Sleepy Eye.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Lakes - I have to tell you - you are a scream. Just reading this is such a riot. How can anyone remember a score from 5 years ago? Either you have a spectacular memory or a very detailed diary.

Classic Lakes' boilerplate post: Someone's dad is mentioned (namedropping partying with Easton Stick's dad), the Thunderstruck song being stuck and someone being too stupid to turn it off, and the inbred fans. But you always seem to want to throw Hoople in for good measure. What is it about Hoople? Pick on some of the bizarre town names in Minnesota for a change - Climax, then Fertile, Embarrass, Minnesota and Sleepy Eye.
    Use ChapGPT to create a message and you'll find that's what you get.

See also BotGPT which is only capable of repetitive posts with giant photo illustrations.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    So USD put 15 blocks of 20 tickets on the resale ticket site of their usd alum. Hahaha

Plus some on another site

lol. So Sneaky. Just wait them out until Friday night and buy them cheap
    Looks like every single season ticket holder picked up their tickets too. A miracle, that has never occurred in the history of payoff football. Not 1 person went south for the winter, not 1 person had another obligation, not 1 person scheduled a cruise. Incredible. At least it isn’t listed on their ticket site. Maybe it’s another hush-hush secret sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    When I bought my tickets that password was right in front of me on the website.
    We need this shirt:
    Attachment 10354
    Hopefully someone did a screenshot of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    Those stats indicate that USD caught us on a bad day and we gave it away. I forsee USD making a lot of mistakes and us stepping on the gas for 4 quarters. I think this game really matters to this Bison team, more than the last game because they know they never should have allowed it to be close against USD let alone a loss. Don't be surprised if we rush for > 350 yards and get our TE's and FB's more involved in the offense. Go Bison!!!!!!
    I heard the tickets office is going to run the Yotes offense, as a reward for outstanding management of the ticket sales.