Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

Default Re: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Not sure why they couldn’t have run it like NDSU has for, lets see…36 home playoff games! Tickets go on sale aren’t season tickets on Sunday, season ticket holder have until Tuesday to claim, then on Wednesday, anyone can buy them. Wow, so complicated….apparently. When I went on their site on Sunday, with the code, there were a lot of greyed out seats which I assume were season ticket holders, and a lot of available red seats available for purchase. Much like I have seen on our site. So when NDSU fans got the promo code, I am guessing that Bison fans got a couple thousand tickets minimum. No way they wanted that many of us there so to cover up their stupidity, they scrapped it all and started over. I get you screwed up, but at that point, you have to own it and let what will happen, happen. You dont look too great when you cancel tickets from people that purchased them. What the hell is going to happen when someone drives 4 hours, didnt hear about cancelled tickets, and tried to walk in and get their ticket scanned only to be denied?! Some justifiable Karen outrage, thats what!!
    If I were USD I’d be worried less about angry Karens and more about getting put into NCAA playoff purgatory via suspension…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Or I can save you some time.

Nice break down prof. Kudos

Speaking of FCS AGS, what kind of loser picks against their own team in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    If I were USD I’d be worried less about angry Karens and more about getting put into NCAA playoff purgatory via suspension…
    This—>There may be more for USD ticket office/athletic department to worry about relative to the NCAA. I have an attorney friend (law school classmate of mine) who works for the NCAA. I gave him a call today to BS and get his thoughts on this USD ticket debacle. I told him about my experience (being forced to pay for tickets twice, etc. because of how terrible USD is handling/attempting to rectify their mistakes) and he brought up a major issue—>USD put in a bid for this game, but the payout to NCAA is 75% of gate (not sure on actual percentage he mentioned, maybe 80?), and gate means total amount for ticket sales received minus some expenses. He stated that the NCAA may look into a full audit of both this game and the Sac State game and if the numbers don’t add up USD will be fined and sanctioned AND the NCAA will likely conduct a full audit of USD’s athletic department.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Nice break down prof. Kudos

Speaking of FCS AGS, what kind of loser picks against their own team in this game?
    Haha, I'm with you this game.... although last week I picked Montana St and I picked UNI in week 12. It's the Vikings fan mentality creeping into my Bison fandom - pick against them so I can say "I called it!" if I'm right and be happily wrong if not.

Haha, I'm with you this game.... although last week I picked Montana St and I picked UNI in week 12. It's the Vikings fan mentality creeping into my Bison fandom - pick against them so I can say "I called it!" if I'm right and be happily wrong if not.
    Some might label that "hedging". Upside gets a haircut but downsides gets a floor.
    Don't believe everything you think.

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lifelong Vikings fan here. We call that hedging your bet.

Edit, Greenfield beat me to it

HAHA REDDIT CFB is making fun of USD now

@RedditCFB
    Several NDSU fans bought tickets to their upcoming FCS Quarterfinal at South Dakota that were allocated for USD boosters. The elite strike force of NDSU hackers were able to gain access to the tickets by figuring out the password, “playoffs”.

LOL ^^^ barstool will be next. or outkick
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

When I bought my tickets that password was right in front of me on the website.
    We need this shirt:
    IMG_8521.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    When I bought my tickets that password was right in front of me on the website.
    We need this shirt:
    IMG_8521.jpg
    Exactly. The “code” was on USD’s website. They “leaked” it themselves and are now trying to say the code someone got out on the internet.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Some might label that "hedging". Upside gets a haircut but downsides gets a floor.
    That shit be soft bro