Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

I smell something fishy. And this time its not the sanitary sewage treatment geodesic dome they call the UNI-dome. Its the malnourished puppies from down I-29. Just today I saw hundreds of seat open on their website.

They are scared of BisoNation.

some business or someone pledged to buy 2500-3000 seats. OR USD is just holding them.

Thursday at 12 their "season ticket returns" will hit.

Either we will buy those or we will buy the 2500-3000 seats off of the employees of said business when they realize they can make an easy $150 flipping 2 seats on craigslist/facebook etc.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Also, GoBison says my allotment tickets “will be available to pick up at the NDSU will call window on game day.”

So, there will be an NDSU will call window at DakotaDome?
    I am guessing that's the case. I picked up Bison allotment tickets this way in Frisco.

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    I am guessing that's the case. I picked up Bison allotment tickets this way in Frisco.
    Thanks—would be nice if ticket office would let us know where window will be located.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Unclaimed tickets to be available for anyone to purchase was supposed to be today, then pushed to Wednesday, and now looks to be Thursday. I think they are clearly doing everything they can to keep Bison fans from getting tickets. They are hoping that whatever tickets are available Thursday will be as few as possible, or that Bison fans ate unable to make plans only 2 days in advance to drive 4 hours south. Their athletic department screwed up, and they know it. This is their only their 2nd playoff game at home ever. They dont want to be embarrassed with tons of Bison fans there like the infamous game in 2012 in Sioux Falls where there were 75% Bison fans at a “USD home game.”
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Unclaimed tickets to be available for anyone to purchase was supposed to be today, then pushed to Wednesday, and now looks to be Thursday. I think they are clearly doing everything they can to keep Bison fans from getting tickets. They are hoping that whatever tickets are available Thursday will be as few as possible, or that Bison fans ate unable to make plans only 2 days in advance to drive 4 hours south. Their athletic department screwed up, and they know it. This is their only their 2nd playoff game at home ever. They dont want to be embarrassed with tons of Bison fans there like the infamous game in 2012 in Sioux Falls where there were 75% Bison fans at a “USD home game.”
    They are ATTEMPTING to do damage control and are failing IMO. Sounds like a bad case of push it off until it becomes inevitable.

Procrastinators!!! The lot of YA!!!

And my tickets are still active from Sunday. So strange.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    And my tickets are still active from Sunday. So strange.
    How do you know if they are still active?

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    How do you know if they are still active?
    If you saved them to your phone, they will show a QR code if they are active. If they have been canceled, no QR code will show and they will be shown "expired" by your phone.

I mean, it's not rocket science...if they wanted only season ticket holders and barking pack members to have access to the pre-sale, simply send out a unique link to the email address attached to their corresponding accounts for them to use to purchase, as opposed to utilizing a code which can be passed out to the masses. Jesus...what is this, 1998??