Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Thread: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

Default Re: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I will try and explain it to you two. You grew up in a generation where you talk shit and arent held accountable for it. Oh its only the internet is your mantra..
    In our generation if you called me up at night and called me a bunch of names there would be a meet and greet the next day.
    Doesnt make any difference how stupid the guy is, after the meet and greet he will have learned a lesson not to do it again. And they usually didnt. It called personal responsibility for you own actions. If you call somebody out you had better be willing to back it up.
    I'm not sure how young you assume we are, but we definitely grew up before there was the internet baked into every inch of society. I definitely had "meetings" after school, or in the hallway between classes because someone bumped into you the wrong way. I went to a big school with big city problems - gang activity was a big problem, you had to watch who you shit talked...when we were children. With that said, WE ARE ADULTS, a lot of you quite a bit older so you should know better, mtoutfitter doesn't look cool nor tough, he looks childish...worse than Lakes' blustering. This message board is filled with mostly middle class old men, this isn't the mean streets of Hoople.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

NI4NI is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's looking like we're getting our "vengeance"!

Soooooooooooooooooooo many empty seats......

Only more in second half......

Night night......

Promocode: OFFSEASON

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Soooooooooooooooooooo many empty seats......

Only more in second half......

Night night......

Promocode: OFFSEASON
    Lets see that avatar switch, bud…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

LefseBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    It's looking like we're getting our "vengeance"!
    You were the one who came up with the Vengeance in Vermillion title, darlin'.

Lets hope we dont start playing soft on defense.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I'm not sure how young you assume we are, but we definitely grew up before there was the internet baked into every inch of society. I definitely had "meetings" after school, or in the hallway between classes because someone bumped into you the wrong way. I went to a big school with big city problems - gang activity was a big problem, you had to watch who you shit talked...when we were children. With that said, WE ARE ADULTS, a lot of you quite a bit older so you should know better, mtoutfitter doesn't look cool nor tough, he looks childish...worse than Lakes' blustering. This message board is filled with mostly middle class old men, this isn't the mean streets of Hoople.
    So if your a child you shoukd know who not to shit talk but as supposed adults you can be an asshole with impunity???? Trust me when I say MT doesnt care whether he looks cool to you or anyone. You really should be focusing on who the real problem is.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Chew the clock up.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Imagine Bisonville without Lakes.
    Looks like we won’t have to…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Looks like we won’t have to…
    Whoa, what I miss?

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk