Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

Default Re: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    They do have the annoying stadium light show after they score TDs.
    This is something I wish NDSU did. Maybe not the full extent USD does but something like US Bank does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HillsboroBison View Post
    This is something I wish NDSU did. Maybe not the full extent USD does but something like US Bank does.

I can already hear the FOGies screaming now
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    6 tickets cancelled. Accounts been created with them from years ago when they pulled this the first time.
    Mine are still registered as good to go. No cancellation notice and tickets still look solid in Apple Wallet.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Same. Mine are still in my Google wallet. So are we considered good if we still have them at 9 AM?

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    Same. Mine are still in my Google wallet. So are we considered good if we still have them at 9 AM?
    Who knows!!?? USD ticket office has completely effed this up. I’m thinking if things still look good Wednesday we should be good. I got 6 from NDSU allotment for backup and others, but large group coming from TOHBTC.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    It is really funny that they have multiple facebook posts blaming "high demand" for the glitch lol. Minor league program

Do they play sound effects at the end of every play too?
    Their home game atmosphere is actually pretty fun. Yes, they play music on 3rd down and also during the “normal times” just like they do in Fargo.

And it’s lame to big time them when in reality the Fargo dome as of late is not what it once was and it very power 5 team in the country doubles our attendance numbers. Shit even Missoula and Bozeman have a better atmosphere than NDSU…especially this year since the Bison are on the road for the rest of the playoffs

This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    Their home game atmosphere is actually pretty fun. Yes, they play music on 3rd down and also during the “normal times” just like they do in Fargo.

And it’s lame to big time them when in reality the Fargo dome as of late is not what it once was and it very power 5 team in the country doubles our attendance numbers. Shit even Missoula and Bozeman have a better atmosphere than NDSU…especially this year since the Bison are on the road for the rest of the playoffs

No, it’s lame to have to revoke tickets because you don’t know how to host your own event. Then like my grandparents blame the computer for a “glitch” lol

Example #5,001 our program doesn’t belong at this level

I probably wouldn’t be this hard on them if it weren’t for their 2012 own-goal that resulted in more NDSU fans than USD fans at their home game in Sioux Falls. During which they sent an email asking NDSU fans to give them more money to match the “intent” of their “promotion”.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Yes but haunted as just kind of like “IT” creepy.

Here is Hooray for Ames link. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5z9iv8

http://www.prairietickets.com/result...ate+Bison#open

This site is run be a coyote fan from Sioux Falls that I’m friends with and he got me howling pack tickets

So if we do indeed get locked out tickets will end up here
    And they will come down as game gets closer or more tickets flood in from howling pack people trying to make some $$
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

There were so few seats on the site, we just went ahead and joined and then I bought tickets.
    I’ve missed two games since 2011, why miss now?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans