Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison4peat View Post
    Especially after we get gutted on Monday. I still like our chances though.
    Think we're the only team left in the playoffs that will have guys enter the portal?

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Think we're the only team left in the playoffs that will have guys enter the portal?
    Nope. But the Bison they go after are better than what the other teams lose. Kobe etc.

Nope. But the Bison they go after are better than what the other teams lose. Kobe etc.
    I just find it funny. We bitch we're not as good as the past. That are players aren't as good as previous years. But the same time we think our players will be the most targeted portal kids. Somethings missing here on the fan's end.

I just find it funny. We bitch we're not as good as the past. That are players aren't as good as previous years. But the same time we think our players will be the most targeted portal kids. Somethings missing here on the fan's end.
    We are not as good as the past because we are losing talent bro. Sigle,Kobe etc

We are not as good as the past because we are losing talent bro. Sigle,Kobe etc
    I am fully aware who has came and gone.

I am just trying to say this season, we are supposedly not as good as the past. But we still are worried about our talent being poached the most often compared to others.

What gives?

I am just trying to say this season, we are supposedly not as good as the past. But we still are worried about our talent being poached the most often compared to others.

What gives?
    I see what your saying now.House money this year

What gives?
    Because kfgo stated we losing 5 guys on Monday. Still all rumors at this time. I am happy for guys like Peter Anderson (confirmed). I wish all the best for him. But others such as starters that leave during a playoff run are losers that I would not want to bring into my fbs program.

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    Because kfgo stated we losing 5 guys on Monday. Still all rumors at this time. I am happy for guys like Peter Anderson (confirmed). I wish all the best for him. But others such as starters that leave during a playoff run are losers that I would not want to bring into my fbs program.
    I agree but I'm anticipating the worst. Probably both QBs, safety, and linebacker. Probably a great receiver too. I have no facts but I'm a peccimist after last year. Players dont want a legacy anymore. Just a years salary like they will make at a normal job

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I agree but I'm anticipating the worst. Probably both QBs, safety, and linebacker. Probably a great receiver too. I have no facts but I'm a peccimist after last year. Players dont want a legacy anymore. Just a years salary like they will make at a normal job
    If I was 20 and someone said 100k bro sign here I would do it. No judgement here.

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Portal needs some tweaking.
    It should not be open to anyone who's team's season has not yet ended.