Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

Default Re: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    I thought you dueled in the 1800s when someone insulted your honor?
    Or your wifes.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

LefseBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I will join in on the "Revisionist history" of Lakes. I am a newbie here (still waiting to get my Senior Member go from "Has At Least One Bison Tattoo" to "Gets Mail at West Parking Lot."

Lakes seems harmless. Maybe a little bit too much of self-promotion? A bit of hot air? Some of that but its okay. Bottom line is this:

Imagine Bisonville without Lakes. I am serious. Pretty boring stuff without him. We all kind of have a bit of an internet schtick even if we don't try to promote it. It just comes out from others' perception of us. Mine is the old lady on the board.

I think way deep down in the "gruff" exterior, Lakes is a softie! LOL! Remember, Lakes has a wife and kids. There are several there that love him to BITS.

https://www.dakotanewsnow.com/2023/1...football-fans/

Joe Schmo couldn’t be telling more lies. If you anticipated this and had a plan in place you wouldn’t have stopped sales and blamed it on a “glitch” or kept pushing general public on sale back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HillsboroBison View Post
    https://www.dakotanewsnow.com/2023/1...football-fans/

Joe Schmo couldn’t be telling more lies. If you anticipated this and had a plan in place you wouldn’t have stopped sales and blamed it on a “glitch” or kept pushing general public on sale back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow, what a crock.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Or just block the posters that annoy you. As a newbie, I know everything is still kind of "fresh" around here for me, and the novelty of things has not worn off but maybe after years of posting for some of you, certain schticks would wear thin but I guess then block a poster. So far, nobody here annoys me at all. Most of you are pretty entertaining, especially the MONSTER TRUCK guy! : p

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I will join in on the "Revisionist history" of Lakes. I am a newbie here (still waiting to get my Senior Member go from "Has At Least One Bison Tattoo" to "Gets Mail at West Parking Lot."

Lakes seems harmless. Maybe a little bit too much of self-promotion? A bit of hot air? Some of that but its okay. Bottom line is this:

Imagine Bisonville without Lakes. I am serious. Pretty boring stuff without him. We all kind of have a bit of an internet schtick even if we don't try to promote it. It just comes out from others' perception of us. Mine is the old lady on the board.

I think way deep down in the "gruff" exterior, Lakes is a softie! LOL! Remember, Lakes has a wife and kids. There are several there that love him to BITS.
    I thought it said senior member because you still use checks

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    I thought it said senior member because you still use checks
    That's entertaining and quite clever!

I know check-writing is a dying way of paying for things but when I gasp my last breath, I am going to be clutching my remaining blank personal checks in my gnarly hands. And my fountain pen!

Hope my last check bounces. F they gonna do about it?

That's entertaining and quite clever!

I know check-writing is a dying way of paying for things but when I gasp my last breath, I am going to be clutching my remaining blank personal checks in my gnarly hands. And my fountain pen!

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Hope my last check bounces. F they gonna do about it?
    Careful. There are probably "kids" around here who don't even know what a "rubber check" is!

El Chirpo is boring because he has no new material. Typical year of posting from El Chirpo:

1) I went on their fansite and poisoned the site for any legitimate Bison vs their team discussion.
    2) I told you I was right, but at the time I posted, I thought I was right, but I don't really understand football so I was wrong but didn't realize it until all of Bisonville dumped on me
    3) Parent and family stalking at tailgates
    4) endless move to FBS posts, but never actually offering a legitimate, logical argument for how to get there
    5) Gramma stuff
    6) I (I mean me, not him/they/them/Lakesbison) am too tired to finish this list.

Go Bison!!! Continue the best season since 1985! We are going to be National Champions this year!!