Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    Wow, that's a lot of empty chairs!
    I just looked up capacity and it says 9100 on wiki

Move it to Sioux Falls outta Pudllion
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    El crapo over on their fan forum making a good name for NDSU fans. Already been threatened to get kicked off. What a douche
    Had to go look for myself and yes, you are correct. No wonder Bison fans get a bad name. He's bragging about having oil money. That's rich, a Minnesota guy who constantly makes fun of ND, especially western ND where the oil is located. He ain't got shit for oil!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Please don’t apologize for commenting on abundant, healthy beavers. But pics could help us make up our own minds.
    Now I can't get this song out of my head.
    It's OK to not be OK.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Move it to Sioux Falls outta Pudllion
    I read through the entire USD Fan Forum. They are terrified of us going down there and making some noise. Making fun of us, lutefisk and pitchforks (sorry, lutefisk is more Minnesota). Lakes is not saying HE has oil, just North Dakota does. They are spending a fair amount of time perusing Bisonville, (should we be flattered?) bringing up comments on lawsuits and so forth. And generally poking fun.

Let's be clear, Vermillion is making fun of FARGO? That's rich.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    They know what's coming.
    And they know they can't stop it.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I read through the entire USD Fan Forum. They are terrified of us going down there and making some noise. Making fun of us, lutefisk and pitchforks (sorry, lutefisk is more Minnesota). Lakes is not saying HE has oil, just North Dakota does. They are spending a fair amount of time perusing Bisonville, (should we be flattered?) bringing up comments on lawsuits and so forth. And generally poking fun.

Let's be clear, Vermillion is making fun of FARGO? That's rich.
    "We got oil money"....now I take that to include him. You know the guy who lives nowhere close to oil country. Did you miss the part where the Admin told him that he wasn't gonna put up with his shit?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

So, I watched this. Won’t get those 4 minutes back. Not sure how you found that video or heard that song for first time but glad Bisonville is taking me places I have never been before. Appreciate it.

Sometimes when you see videos you kind of wonder what those in them think of them after the fact like 5-10 years. Remember that Hooray for Ames water quality video when we played Iowa State? Wonder where they are all at these days and same thing for this video.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Now I can't get this song out of my head.

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    So, I watched this. Won’t get those 4 minutes back. Not sure how you found that video or heard that song for first time but glad Bisonville is taking me places I have never been before. Appreciate it.

Sometimes when you see videos you kind of wonder what those in them think of them after the fact like 5-10 years. Remember that Hooray for Ames water quality video when we played Iowa State? Wonder where they are all at these days and same thing for this video.

The one positive.... That bass player is pretty good. But yeah, their "South Park" theme is better!

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Be nice if roehl watched the packers tape and learned how to use the wrs on end around and reverses. Would be better than in the backfield as I would prefer we use our rb to run but I guess I would prefer that over 22 rushes by our QB
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.