Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Montana State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Snowing hard in Missoula! Could be an equalizer!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They tried to write us off but we ain’t write back yet

This team stinks but I’m along for the ride. Nice when your expectations are so low.

There are some legit playmakers on the field. Green, Nelson, Williams, and about 6 tight ends. If they are not being fully utilized because there is a plan to just do enough and not show anything, this run will end in south dakota. Time to just open the playbook all the way up. The flats are open. Slipping a te behind the second level is open. Green, Nelson, and Mathis over the top is worth an attempt a couple of times a half. I trust them on 50/50 balls. If there is running, let the backs take it for a while. 28, 22, and 8 are on scholarships to run the ball. 9 can throw, so time to start mixing it up like they did today with him but more.

Sure this defense is not like defenses in the past that is going to shut teams down but this offense can be dynamic enough to hold on to the ball for a little while at a time.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Nah, I’m right! The University of Jacksonville is in FL and are the Dolphins. They don’t play football but have sent a few round ballers to the NBA including Artis Gilmore. He was a real dude! The Gamecocks are from Jacksonville Alabama, always have been. I might not remember what I had for breakfast this morning but I remember those DII playoff losses…it’s ok to be wrong…dude!
    Bro take a breath. Go to bing. Type where is Jacksonville and it’ll tell you.

Florida.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Well I will eat a little crow here.

This was IMO the worst game I have seen your defense play since I started paying attention. I was wrong and the guys saying you missed a lot of tackles were right. I never expected to see what I saw today from you guys it was pretty ugly. When you guys tied it at 7-7 I thought you would settle in and I was confident you would beat them.

A win is a win but that was ugly like my friend Darrens wife. Woof

Glad you moved on to the next game
    Yep we have issues. One is not playing smart football. Oh and Im not talking about the coaches but they are afflicted also.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Bro take a breath. Go to bing. Type where is Jacksonville and it’ll tell you.

Florida.
    https://www.jsu.edu/
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    404 error bro won’t load.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    404 error bro won’t load.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    They tried to write us off but we ain’t write back yet
    This is a great quote!!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

I thought Cam was gonna shred these guys but he had his worst game this year. He still did make some fantastic plays today though.Was awesome to see the resilience of the team to pull off the W.