Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Montana State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Both coordinators and spoon fed Cam both underperformed today and still got the win. Happy to win but everyone has to step it up a level or two to keep on going. This team can do it. I know they can. Coaches gotta get to work and get better gamelan and the players better prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Both coordinators and spoon fed Cam both underperformed today and still got the win. Happy to win but everyone has to step it up a level or two to keep on going. This team can do it. I know they can. Coaches gotta get to work and get better gamelan and the players better prepared.
    Your retired go volunteer coach

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but if someone goes into the portal are they off the team at that moment? And if so, why wouldn’t any Bison player wait until the playoffs were over?
    Yes off team at that moment. They don't wait until playoffs are over because it's strait cash homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    More under center plays, and for God's sakes run some play action out of when you've had success running it.
    Playaction doesnt work in the i formation if you only run it 4 times, all runs

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

If the players that are being offered are both QB's and the other guys mentioned that would drastically change this team going forward.

The QB's are both talking at the Green & Gold Collective event tomorrow so that would make it very bad on their part to announce they quit the team on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison4peat View Post
    Yes off team at that moment. They don't wait until playoffs are over because it's strait cash homie.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    If the players that are being offered are both QB's and the other guys mentioned that would drastically change this team going forward.

The QB's are both talking at the Green & Gold Collective event tomorrow so that would make it very bad on their part to announce they quit the team on Monday.
    Not saying it's going to happen. Just saying how it works. Like last year.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

NDSU blocked xp completes Sportscenter opening montage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison4peat View Post
    This. And don’t they have to be enrolled at their new school this upcoming spring semester to be eligible to play at said school in fall of 2024?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonDude View Post
    This. And don’t they have to be enrolled at their new school this upcoming spring semester to be eligible to play at said school in fall of 2024?
    Sounds correct.I'm no expert on the portal. Just observing.

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but if someone goes into the portal are they off the team at that moment? And if so, why wouldn’t any Bison player wait until the playoffs were over?
    Have to be enrolled in school for the next semester, possibility the coach pulls the offer if they "sit" on it too long? They wouldn't get to play in the chipper anyway due to necessary enrollment in school. Plus $###,###.## in your bank account is a hard thing to pass up.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk