Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Montana State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Montana State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I remember reading several years ago on Bisonville, when I was a mere lurker, there was a situation on NDSU campus (the details are sketchy in my memory now) where the Bisonville male poster had been a student and somehow was in a situation of being unclothed on a Saturday night outside (again, I cannot remember all details and how and why he was unclothed), maybe the Bison Turf, but he was desperate and so had to make a run for it to his residence. So he did, ran outside, buck naked through a portion of campus, and I seem to recall he got inside his residence okay without being apprehended by authorities. What a hoot.
    A friend in college hooked up with a female student one night. They were at a party, obviously some alcohol involved. She snuck him into her all-female dorm building, I believe it was Burgum Hall. It was 3-4am'ish. At some point he had to use the bathroom, so he made a sprint from her room buck-naked down the hall to the bathroom. Did his thing, luckily no women came in while he was in there. He exited the bathroom into the hallway and in his intoxicated state, realized he had absolutely no idea which dorm room his companion was in.

He panicked, ran outside, and then had to run 3-4 blocks over to his off-campus apartment.

College.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    A friend in college hooked up with a female student one night. They were at a party, obviously some alcohol involved. She snuck him into her all-female dorm building, I believe it was Burgum Hall. It was 3-4am'ish. At some point he had to use the bathroom, so he made a sprint from her room buck-naked down the hall to the bathroom. Did his thing, luckily no women came in while he was in there. He exited the bathroom into the hallway and in his intoxicated state, realized he had absolutely no idea which dorm room his companion was in.

He panicked, ran outside, and then had to run 3-4 blocks over to his off-campus apartment.

College.
    Told your story to my wife. She said you didn't have any friends.

Hope it wasn't too cold on your run.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Told your story to my wife. She said you didn't have any friends.

Hope it wasn't too cold on your run.
    She was my friend that night.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A friend in college hooked up with a female student one night. They were at a party, obviously some alcohol involved. She snuck him into her all-female dorm building, I believe it was Burgum Hall . It was 3-4am'ish. At some point he had to use the bathroom, so he made a sprint from her room buck-naked down the hall to the bathroom. Did his thing, luckily no women came in while he was in there. He exited the bathroom into the hallway and in his intoxicated state, realized he had absolutely no idea which dorm room his companion was in.

He panicked, ran outside, and then had to run 3-4 blocks over to his off-campus apartment. .
    Oh my God! The plot thickened! Imagine the panic when he forgot which apartment his "companion" was in and had to make a split-second decision.

Those 3-4 blocks, I wonder what was going through his head.

This story is even funnier than my hazy-memory one. Thanks for filling in the details. What a scream.

College.
    My college life was way too tame. The best story I have was when my roommate (this wasn't at NDSU) disappeared for like 2-3 days (yeah maybe I should have worried but this guy knew how to take care of himself). We weren't exactly the best of buds (and it was prior to cell phones being a big thing) finally found out he ended up in jail and had gotten arrested in the middle of class, one of my classmates in the degree I was going into somehow found out, not even sure how this classmate figured out he was my roommate.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    My college life was way too tame. The best story I have was when my roommate (this wasn't at NDSU) disappeared for like 2-3 days (yeah maybe I should have worried but this guy knew how to take care of himself). We weren't exactly the best of buds (and it was prior to cell phones being a big thing) finally found out he ended up in jail and had gotten arrested in the middle of class, one of my classmates in the degree I was going into somehow found out, not even sure how this classmate figured out he was my roommate.
    This part leaped out at me. That must have been "interesting."

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Happened to one of my roommates got arrested and it took us about a 1.5 days to figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    This part leaped out at me. That must have been "interesting."
    Campus police showed up and asked him to come out into the hallway where they cuffed him. According to the story he told.

Can't even remember what he got arrested for. Seems like assault (fight).

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk