Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Montana State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Montana State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

This is an area where I wish Title IX would come into play.......where are the female streakers ?????

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I believe in most states if you get caught streaking you have to register as a sex offender. Pretty awesome.
    Yeah I would think so. But if you put your junk on the line you get a better headline

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Yeah I would think so. But if you put your junk on the line you get a better headline
    I remember reading several years ago on Bisonville, when I was a mere lurker, there was a situation on NDSU campus (the details are sketchy in my memory now) where the Bisonville male poster had been a student and somehow was in a situation of being unclothed on a Saturday night outside (again, I cannot remember all details and how and why he was unclothed), maybe the Bison Turf, but he was desperate and so had to make a run for it to his residence. So he did, ran outside, buck naked through a portion of campus, and I seem to recall he got inside his residence okay without being apprehended by authorities. What a hoot.

Maybe someone stole his ALL his clothes or something and he was trapped. Could have been winter. There but for the Grace of God, go you and I. LOL.

When I was a student at NDSU, I was a slightly older than average student, working full-time, lived far off campus in a nice apartment, had some nice fellow-student girlfriends on campus and belonged to a little informal potluck group. So a little isolated from campus mayhem. I had no idea of all the hi-jinks going on campus at the time. Not being a pearl clutcher, just that I missed out on so much!

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Just for clarification - back in my day, streakers were unclothed. But I have seen some games where a random person with clothes on running out onto the field is being identified as a "streaker." They are taking liberty with the use of the word "streaker."
    My freshman year in college streaking was the rage. In old Murray, Ky it was scandalous. This guy in SF was slightly covered but some damage was a possibility if the chain link fence would have won. Rumor was the guy was from Brookings Here ya go…
    IMG_5234.jpg
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    My freshman year in college streaking was the rage. In old Murray, Ky it was scandalous. This guy in SF was slightly covered but some damage was a possibility if the chain link fence would have won. Rumor was the guy was from Brookings Here ya go…
    IMG_5234.jpg
    God bless you.

God bless you.
    Our dear friend Rock told me to always take pictures.
    I miss him and his fantastic photos.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    This is an area where I wish Title IX would come into play.......where are the female streakers ?????
    The clothing-optional bank that a Bisonville poster patronizes.
    Last edited by AlumniGreen; 12-08-2023 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Our dear friend Rock told me to always take pictures.
    I miss him and his fantastic photos.
    St. Louis, oh my God, the Clydesdales making their way around Busch Stadium on opening day with that darling Dalmatian. How lucky you are. And cardinals everywhere! What a majestic town.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    Looked up the 2012 "54-0" game stats. The streaker did indeed have more yards than the football team.

Team Stats
    Bison Coyotes
    1st Downs 21 4
    3rd down efficiency 8-14 0-12
    4th down efficiency 1-2 0-1
    Total Yards 385 76
    Passing 214 59
    Comp-Att 16-23 10-19
    Yards per pass 9.3 3.1
    Interceptions thrown 0 1
    Rushing 171 17
    Rushing Attempts 45 27
    Yards per rush 3.8 0.6
    Penalties 7-50 11-94
    Turnovers 0 2
    Fumbles lost 0 1
    Interceptions thrown 0 1
    Possession 36:38 23:22

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...meId/322940233
    Almost a Zenner there!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

The clothing-optional bank that a Bisonville poster patronizes.
    Ohhh, ouch Greenie.......that one stung.......zing