Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Montana State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    We got to Bozeman early Friday and our hotel was on Main St. We walked up one side and then the other, shopping, before we ate. We had so many people stop us and welcome us and tell us good luck.
    NDSU had a very nice tailgate for us. The only bad bobcat around us was the guy who saw fouls on every play but there’s one in every crowd. We were by the suites so we had a heater behind us blowing hot air. Nice
    They had open bonfires and left at halftime to drink and no one died that I heard about
    Bozeman had their Christmas walk that night down main. Many people stopped and congratulated us and told us to beat USD. They were so gracious.
    This was one of the best away games we have attended
    I still have not learned how to post a big picture, but here is the Bridgers after the clock ran out
    Attachment 10349
    I remember in 2010 people bringing in packs of beer to the game and going to tailgate at half. A lot of empty seats when 3rd quarter started.

Most of the stadium was empty at half. Pretty amazing really
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    We got to Bozeman early Friday and our hotel was on Main St. We walked up one side and then the other, shopping, before we ate. We had so many people stop us and welcome us and tell us good luck.
    NDSU had a very nice tailgate for us. The only bad bobcat around us was the guy who saw fouls on every play but there’s one in every crowd. We were by the suites so we had a heater behind us blowing hot air. Nice
    They had open bonfires and left at halftime to drink and no one died that I heard about
    Bozeman had their Christmas walk that night down main. Many people stopped and congratulated us and told us to beat USD. They were so gracious.
    This was one of the best away games we have attended
    I still have not learned how to post a big picture, but here is the Bridgers after the clock ran out
    Attachment 10349

Beautiful country and great folks! Thanks for this post!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Holy crap what a win. Holy crap Mellot is a baller. holy crap our defense needs to get better. Holy crap I hope Miller not being able to pass in high leverage games is just a mirage.

And holy crap, MTSU had to play literally the greatest game they’ve ever played on offense with the best team they’ve ever had in their entire history, at home, in a sell out, in the winter, against the worst Bison team in more than a decade, with our WB having his worst game of the year, to still lose to us.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    We ran a bubble screen and it was pathetic. And if you watched Cam will the team to two scores in epic fashion and didn't get reminded of past great Bison QBs, then you need to find a new hat because wearing your ass as one makes you type stupid shit.
    I thought this was QBU and has Randy Hedberg my apologizes 2019 is 5 years ago.

we have been demanding more, bring on the competition right?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

The blocking/timing and design are a bit more than just QB coach make QB throw to spot. Now all good. We SUCK at screens of all kinds, and I'm not smart enough to know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    The blocking/timing and design are a bit more than just QB coach make QB throw to spot. Now all good. We SUCK at screens of all kinds, and I'm not smart enough to know why.
    we haven't thrown a TE seam ... like in forever.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Is there a point to your word vomit? I mean, other than the subtext that you know nothing about evaluating a QB.

Cam ran for a huge 1st down and passed for another (not an easy throw) on that final regulation TD drive that covered 89 yards: 17 on his run, 14 yd on the pass, and at least one good read on the read-option to TK for the TD. RaJa, TaMerik, the OL, the playcalling, WRs blocking - that drive was as epic as they come. The only "problem" is they scored too quickly.

Then Cam b-buttoned his way to the winning TD. And you are bleating about Cam and Hedberg? Why didn't you whine about Kramer so you could complete the moron trifecta?

Keep Cam Miller's name out of your mouth.

^^^^^This right here^^^^^

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Is there a point to your word vomit? I mean, other than the subtext that you know nothing about evaluating a QB.

Cam ran for a huge 1st down and passed for another (not an easy throw) on that final regulation TD drive that covered 89 yards: 17 on his run, 14 yd on the pass, and at least one good read on the read-option to TK for the TD. RaJa, TaMerik, the OL, the playcalling, WRs blocking - that drive was as epic as they come. The only "problem" is they scored too quickly.

Then Cam b-buttoned his way to the winning TD. And you are bleating about Cam and Hedberg? Why didn't you whine about Kramer so you could complete the moron trifecta?

Keep Cam Miller's name out of your mouth.
    That was a championship caliber drive!!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck