Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs Montana State (2nd Round)

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs Montana State (2nd Round)

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I've been a Cam defender since day 1, but his off days are bad. He really sucked it up yesterday and did everything possible to gut out that win.

Roehl could do more to help Cam with play action, screens, and quick passes. However, Cam could also help himself by making some audibles at the line. When the box is loaded, he's got to be able to check out of the called play to something different. This is the area where we seem deficient from past years and that's on Cam and Roehl and maybe Hedberg. At this stage of his career, maybe it's too late to expect Cam to suddenly be better at reading defenses, changing plays, looking off a safety, etc.

I also noticed that the improvised QB scrambles were few and far between yesterday. It almost seemed like Cam was holding onto the ball too long because he had been told not to scramble. It seemed like he was thinking in the pocket too much. He's been so good at those scrambles this year, but yesterday seemed different.
    I think he suffered a right rib injury in 1st quarter.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I saw that, too… on the PI near the goal line, he got up clutching his side and cussing up a storm. Kids a gamer.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I saw that and agree. It looked like he was trying to massage his upper right rib area a couple times. Hopefully, someone asks Entz in the presser tomorrow.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I saw that and agree. It looked like he was trying to massage his upper right rib area a couple times. Hopefully, someone asks Entz in the presser tomorrow.
    No way that Entz answers a question like that in a press conference. At most the answer will be "bumps and bruises".

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    When Cam is good, he is good. When he is off, he is off. We have a good collection of games where he just can't pass to save his life. Last year's playoffs were an example and now we saw it show its ugly head again. I hope he finds his groove.
    We ground out a win and that is great but if u analyze this game it is similar to the SDsU and UND games in that we couldn’t stop them and our offense struggled except for a few big plays that good teams prevent us from getting. Our defense is just so weak and I still believe we have offensive weapons but our play calling is just really poor.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.