Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Green and the Gold Collective Sunday Night Event

Default Re: The Green and the Gold Collective Sunday Night Event

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Live out of town and will be unable to attend. Hope more get on board with what is trying to be done.
    Ditto. I would love to be able to follow a live stream or “after action” video of the speakers though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Ditto. I would love to be able to follow a live stream or “after action” video of the speakers though.

Yes would be nice if there was a video link sent to those of us who've joined but can't attend. "After Action" would be great.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

The invitation came right away via email.
    No delay on this one!

IndyBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    It's disgusting that the NCAA went from suspending players for just getting a pizza bought for them by a donor to "F*** It, there are no rules anymore!". Why can't there be a middle ground somewhere??
    The NCAA resisted this because they knew this is what it would become. It wouldn't be based on NIL but just playing. It's great for the athletes, but ultimately may lead to the implosion of big-time college athletics. I knew some level of this would happen but not this bad. Removing the requirement to sit out as a transfer is what really escalated this. The NCAA is looking at ways they can legally corral this, but I'm not sure there is much they can still do.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

We are going to try to video/record. No promises! We are trying to make it useful to all members. Herd and Horns and Gray Duck have been amazing!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    We are going to try to video/record. No promises! We are trying to make it useful to all members. Herd and Horns and Gray Duck have been amazing!
    Thanks for your efforts. It will be useful for me even without the recording. Especially if we succeed in retaining our precious assets.

Don't believe everything you think.

Going live on 740am the fan at 8am this morning to talk all things Bison! Monster game! Transfer portal. Update on the Green and the Gold massive day yesterday. I’ll have Jeff Kolpack on at 8:15. Listen early on show to see how you can call or text in. Go Bison!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Going live on 740am the fan at 8am this morning to talk all things Bison! Monster game! Transfer portal. Update on the Green and the Gold massive day yesterday. I’ll have Jeff Kolpack on at 8:15. Listen early on show to see how you can call or text in. Go Bison!
    Is there a way to listen to this show. ( podcast or spreaker)?

Jay,

Its long story, but I'm not currently in a position to join. With that said, I want you to know how much I, and I am sure many others, appreciate your efforts. This is hugely helpful to Bison athletics and keep up the great work. With that said, if you are ever in a position where you need help with setting up an event in Sioux Falls with the Summit League Tourney, I am more than willing to donate time and effort to help the collective and maybe take some pressure of you and others. Just let me know. We have a few of us down here who would love to help.

TSCF

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Jay,

Its long story, but I'm not currently in a position to join. With that said, I want you to know how much I, and I am sure many others, appreciate your efforts. This is hugely helpful to Bison athletics and keep up the great work. With that said, if you are ever in a position where you need help with setting up an event in Sioux Falls with the Summit League Tourney, I am more than willing to donate time and effort to help the collective and maybe take some pressure of you and others. Just let me know. We have a few of us down here who would love to help.

TSCF
    JAY Add $10/month to my billing and make him a member so he can be a part of the team!

Plus I've mooched $10/month worth of beers/drinks on SO CALLED the last 10 years in South Dakota & other spots tailgating, etc. he always has a warm spot at sdsu for us!

PM Mr Burgandy with your full name address email phone etc.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?