Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Green and the Gold Collective Sunday Night Event

Default Re: The Green and the Gold Collective Sunday Night Event

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    790 radio was interesting. Informative. If that was Mr. burgundy, he did a very good job.
    Yes Jay has always been great on the radio!

I'm gonna pump this collective on the web, its Go Time. and ill join at $50/month!!

Thank you!
    We're excited to welcome you as a new member.

Subscription:
    ALL-STAR

Name:
    El Chapo
    Total:
    $50.00
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 12-01-2023 at 04:14 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

GFB is in. Not for size, but in the game. Who is joining me?
    Don't believe everything you think.

I am in! Just joined. It’s my cigarette and beer money!

IMG_8336.jpg
    Mr. Burgundy, has the above information been posted on Facebook?
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 12-01-2023 at 04:54 PM.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Joined a couple weeks back.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I am in! Just joined. It’s my cigarette and beer money!

IMG_8336.jpg
    The collective is going to improve your health and well-being!!! AND help Bison athletics. It's a double!
    Don't believe everything you think.

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    The time is NOW! NDSU has MULTIPLE players with offers ranging from $100,000 to $250,000 from high major programs and begging them to enter the Transfer Portal on Monday. This if facts. This is urgent. We can all agree, we hate the Transfer Portal, I can also tell you, we aren’t changing it. This is the evolution of college sports. We must adapt or be left behind. These events by the Green and the Gold Collective are designed to be different. . To be fun, interactive, and educational. To get you up close and personal with the athletes and programs and to learn more about what we are trying to achieve. This event is the first of many to hope encourage you to WANT to be a difference maker and join. Any and all donations are important. We want everyone to have an opportunity to contribute. All sports are listed on the website. YOU CONTROL YOUR DONATION! Step up and make a difference. We cannot complain about losing players if we aren't willing to contribute. We have had a massive week, lets keep up the momentum. Lets support our athletes!
    The part I bolded in Burgundy's post really irks me and says a lot about the evils of the current state of college athletics. Talk about tampering.... It's disgusting that the NCAA went from suspending players for just getting a pizza bought for them by a donor to "F*** It, there are no rules anymore!". Why can't there be a middle ground somewhere??

Athletes should get compensated for their Name, Image, & Likeness. Athletes should be able to make money on social media or other media deals.
    But this wild west free for all where power 5 coaches are basically shopping for players on other teams, BEFORE they even think about entering the portal... It's extremely sad what college athletics has become.

With that said, I commend Burgundy for all the work you've done to help NDSU with this. I have signed up and encourage others to do so as well.

Great lineup for Sunday night it sounds like - the reality is collectives are going to be an essential component of athletic support, for the revenue sports especially, moving forward. It's time to embrace it and show the strength of the herd that we've done for other aspects of athletic department support such as buying season tickets, contributing to Team Makers, contributing to the new IPF, etc. Adapt or die.

20 new members since 10am! Great work Bison Nation!

Sunday’s event will have free drinks sponsored by our generous donors at Herd and horns and our amazing relationship with Chad Greenway and his team at Great Duck. Vodka, beer, selzers. Join the collective. Come have some fun and see what inside you’ll receive.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    20 new members since 10am! Great work Bison Nation!

Sunday’s event will have free drinks sponsored by our generous donors at Herd and horns and our amazing relationship with Chad Greenway and his team at Great Duck. Vodka, beer, selzers. Join the collective. Come have some fun and see what inside you’ll receive.
    Live out of town and will be unable to attend. Hope more get on board with what is trying to be done.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Done. Seems like some momentum on this.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!