Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Green and the Gold Collective Sunday Night Event

Default The Green and the Gold Collective Sunday Night Event

On Sunday evening at 6:30PM at Herd and Horns, the Green and Gold Collective will host its first Member event. All members will be invited to join us at our generous sponsor Herd and Horns for a fun night listening to Coaches, Dave Richman, Jory Collins, Matt Entz and Former Bison coach Tim Miles. The coaches will discuss how NIL has impacted their programs, their recruiting and how influential and necessary it has become. In addition to the coaches, we will have Cole Payton, Cam Miller, Kelton McCaslin, Logan Kopp, Eli Green, Cole Wisnewski, and Grey Zabel. The players are excited to get to know the members of the collective and thank them for their generosity! With space limited at Herd and Horns, we must keep this event exclusive. Trust me, we would love to invite all of Bison Nation! Those days may come!

If you are not a member, and would like to join prior to the event and get an invite to this event, please feel free to donate now. www.thegreenandthegold.com
    We would love to see a ton of new members at this event!

On Monday evening prior to the NDSU VS San Jose State basketball game, there will be a casual meet and greet for anyone who is interested in learning more about how they can join and help the collective. That will be at 6Pm near the beer gardens in the SHAC. Clearly that event is for anyone to come learn more and support our Men’s team against Tim Miles and SJSU. Part of our mission at the G and G collective is to better support these athletes with our attendance.

The time is NOW! NDSU has MULTIPLE players with offers ranging from $100,000 to $250,000 from high major programs and begging them to enter the Transfer Portal on Monday. This if facts. This is urgent. We can all agree, we hate the Transfer Portal, I can also tell you, we aren’t changing it. This is the evolution of college sports. We must adapt or be left behind. These events by the Green and the Gold Collective are designed to be different. . To be fun, interactive, and educational. To get you up close and personal with the athletes and programs and to learn more about what we are trying to achieve. This event is the first of many to hope encourage you to WANT to be a difference maker and join. Any and all donations are important. We want everyone to have an opportunity to contribute. All sports are listed on the website. YOU CONTROL YOUR DONATION! Step up and make a difference. We cannot complain about losing players if we aren't willing to contribute. We have had a massive week, lets keep up the momentum. Lets support our athletes!

Bison Nation…we need you! Lets keep our Bison at home! You can donate monthly or a one time donation. Please join now!!!! Make a difference. Join now and get your invite to Sunday Nights exclusive event.

Special thank you to TONY who owns/operates Bisonville for allowing us to have a banner ad on this site. We have had 4 new members from that in the last 24 hours. These matter!

As I tell everyone, please stay positive. We are doing this for the student athlete. If you don't love the portal/NIL, you simply do not need to assist these efforts. Spread the positivity!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Default Re: The Green and the Gold Collective Sunday Night Event

I hate what's happened to college athletics as much as anyone, but we either give up, or we commit to dominating our peers under the rules that are in place at the moment. It's a nearly-impossible task to stay ahead of the game with the rules (such as they are) constantly in flux, but I can't thank Mr. Burgundy enough for his leadership on this front. I'm proud to be a member of the Collective, and hope you all will spread the word and consider joining yourselves.
    Van Club - Secretary of Agriculture (Barley & hops expert)

NDSU has MULTIPLE players with offers ranging from $100,000 to $250,000 from high major programs and begging them to enter the Transfer Portal on Monday
    Not surprising at all.

Thanks Burgundy for your efforts with the collective. Sounds like a very cool, unique event to be part of!

Thanks for the kind comments. The team at the collective are working very hard to keep everyone out of the portal. I’m going on Joel Heitkamp at 10:05 to give more info on the poaching that exists.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Thanks for the kind comments. The team at the collective are working very hard to keep everyone out of the portal. I’m going on Joel Heitkamp at 10:05 to give more info on the poaching that exists.
    For us out of towners - who is Joel Heitcamp and is that available for streaming somewhere? Thanks in advance, and also for your efforts on the collective.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    For us out of towners - who is Joel Heitcamp and is that available for streaming somewhere? Thanks in advance, and also for your efforts on the collective.
    Use the TuneIn Radio app and search for KFGO The Mighty 790.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Funk View Post
    Use the TuneIn Radio app and search for KFGO The Mighty 790.
    Thank you!

Edit: it appears we can also stream at https://kfgo.com
    Don't believe everything you think.

Thanks Burgundy for all that you do. Can’t be there Monday in person and assume the topic is not conducive to even a “private” stream being made available to members. Is what it is, hoping to convince a family member to join so they can share major takeaways.

As someone that likes NIL but hates the transfer portal, in my opinion you are going about this perfectly. The transfer portal stinks but it gives us a chance to support the kids putting in the work. As you’re saying there are positive ways to look at this too.

Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

congrats to all you do Burgandy.
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 12-01-2023 at 03:42 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

790 radio was interesting. Informative. If that was Mr. burgundy, he did a very good job.