Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: The Green and the Gold Collective Sunday Night Event

Default Re: The Green and the Gold Collective Sunday Night Event

Has there been any thought of fundraisers similar to what Teammakers does? I’d play in a golf tournament for the collective.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

The Green and Gold Collective is definitely off to an amazing start, thanks to Jay & Chris & G&G members!
    (Do you remember how we were feeling last year at this time? Awful.)
    I’m just so dang excited for 2024 Bison football!
    If you haven’t jumped the railing to storm the field yet… to become a G&G member… there’s no better time than the present! That $25, $50, $100 a month is making a difference! Go Bison!

You guys are full of ideas! lol. Love it. We should have our merch on the site soon. Golf tourney….im a golf junkie. It’s in the works. Nothing official. We are having fun and donors are having fun. As someone said….infant stages.

I’ll have Cole wisnewski and HC Tim Polasek on my radio show at 8am this morning. 740 the fan. Weekly show I do from 8-9am on Saturdays. Give it a listen.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    You guys are full of ideas! lol. Love it. We should have our merch on the site soon. Golf tourney….im a golf junkie. It’s in the works. Nothing official. We are having fun and donors are having fun. As someone said….infant stages.

I’ll have Cole wisnewski and HC Tim Polasek on my radio show at 8am this morning. 740 the fan. Weekly show I do from 8-9am on Saturdays. Give it a listen.
    Can you post the replay. Would love to listen but have a commitment at that time

The station posts my podcasts under “bison central.” If you search that on your podcasts app search bar. Derek Hanson does this for me and he’s traveling. So it may be a while. Was a great show. Maybe when it’s uploaded it can be posted here. Thank you all for the support.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

I listened this morning. Good job Burgundy.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

The station posts my podcasts under “bison central.” If you search that on your podcasts app search bar. Derek Hanson does this for me and he’s traveling. So it may be a while. Was a great show. Maybe when it’s uploaded it can be posted here. Thank you all for the support.
    Listened this am from south Carolina. Good show. I learned somethings from both Cole and Tim I never knew before.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

Coach Polasek is a bowling nerd... how about a Bowling Tournamemt?
    How about a silent auction? A big asset is having the ability for players to autograph stuff

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Coach Polasek is a bowling nerd... how about a Bowling Tournamemt?
    How about a silent auction? A big asset is having the ability for players to autograph stuff
    That might be fun as not everyone golfs but even if you are not a bowler, you can get in there, rent shoes and so forth, and throw that ball down the lane and so it might be seen as a more approachable sport for a fundraiser. Plus bowling can be done year-round.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    That might be fun as not everyone golfs but even if you are not a bowler, you can get in there, rent shoes and so forth, and throw that ball down the lane and so it might be seen as a more approachable sport for a fundraiser. Plus bowling can be done year-round.
    You can golf year round too. PGA Tour season starts Thursday!
    Don't believe everything you think.