Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: The Green and the Gold Collective Sunday Night Event

NI4NI is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Green and the Gold Collective Sunday Night Event

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    My donation is designated 100% football. Take your DEI and shove it !!!
    Exactly. Any giver has the right to decide which sport they want to support.

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    My donation is designated 100% football. Take your DEI and shove it !!!
    Well, thats a limit. Best be heading back in.
    "The bird is in your hand"

Folks, since NIL is outside of direct university control, title IX does not apply. That is part of the reason for the new NCAA proposal if folks have not seen it; it would apply to that, granted, NDSU would not play at the level, so unclear what would happen to others.

BTW, from Dom's show, it sure sounds like Cole W is going to stay. I'm most worried about Gray Zabel.

Nice job on Hot Mike yesterday, Jay. I appreciate your message and efforts. “You don’t have to donate but please keep it positive”. We may not like the way the environment of college sports has changed but it’s adapt or fade away. Your example of CW is spot on. Some people have established roots here and aren’t after the almighty dollar. Cole likely realizes the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. Those are the kind of student athletes that are true Bison. My only regret is that I didn’t attend Sunday night. Now let’s get to 200!

Officially a member of The the double G Collective, new decal to put on back window along with the Teammakers.
    "Everybody wants to be on a championship team, but nobody wants to come to practice."-Bobby Knight

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Half of my donation goes to women’s soccer.
    I throw half mine out the window.

Lardsin must go!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I throw half mine out the window.
    At least you aren't loading it in your pickup and dumping it on the edge of a field in the trees for some poor farmer to snag with his equipment.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by BisonDude View Post
    Nice job on Hot Mike yesterday, Jay. I appreciate your message and efforts. “You don’t have to donate but please keep it positive”. We may not like the way the environment of college sports has changed but it’s adapt or fade away. Your example of CW is spot on. Some people have established roots here and aren’t after the almighty dollar. Cole likely realizes the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. Those are the kind of student athletes that are true Bison. My only regret is that I didn’t attend Sunday night. Now let’s get to 200!
    This! And Next time! Come to the next meeting & you’ll be able to visit with each athlete! CW & others are wonderful humans as well as athletes! We still have momentum rolling on Facebook, so please share those posts if you are able. Reaching out to your fellow Bison fans & providing info on the G & G Collective is the best way to get new members! Even a simple text message with the link to the website has proven to be beneficial!

Friday morning update. Another great day yesterday. Still need a big push to get to 200. We don't want to miss out on this generosity. Hope everyone has safe travels. I look forward to the tailgate and meeting some of you. I will have some green and gold beer, selzers and vodka for anyone who is willing to feed me. LOL. Appreciate being a small part of Bison Nation! Thank you all. Hop on the site. Everyone is telling me how easy it is to sign up. Perfect! #roadto200

Anyone else think the game will be electric tomorrow? The ticket issue just has me fired up to see what the energy is like. I have never been there.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Here are some thoughts from PJ Fleck regarding NIL and Transfer Portal

https://www.startribune.com/gophers-football-pj-fleck-transfer-portal-prices-millions-matt-rhule/600325250
    Don't believe everything you think.