Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread: The Green and the Gold Collective Sunday Night Event

Default Re: The Green and the Gold Collective Sunday Night Event

Thank you Herdbot for posting those links. Just trying to spread the word. Announcing the Green and Gold Collective goal of reaching 500 members by next Saturday's Collective party for members at Herd and Horns with Head Coach Tim Polasek. Spread the word. This is a lofty goal. Last promotion we had was wildly successful. Tell your friends.

I will talk more about this tomorrow morning at 8AM on 740AM the fan. Guest Ross Uglem will talk about coaching moves and the effects of NIL/Collectives on our roster and going forward.

Thank you!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am really appreciative of this. I might go to the Collective party and get out of my shell.

You can search Bison Central on Spotify to listen to any of the episodes you may have missed.

https://open.spotify.com/show/0gmEDP...TkW91YBnRQqZZQ

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Mr. Burgundy for MVBF (Most Valuable Bison Fan). Tremendous appearance on Bison1660!
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Mr. Burgundy for MVBF (Most Valuable Bison Fan). Tremendous appearance on Bison1660!
    Thank you! Appreciate the positive energy. We need to get to 500 members this week!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    I second this nomination!

On 740 the fan….now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    On 740 the fan….now.
    Hope you and Ross discuss the new DB coaches and a possible concern - with both coaches are young and taking on their first position coach full time jobs

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Hope you and Ross discuss the new DB coaches and a possible concern - with both coaches are young and taking on their first position coach full time jobs
    Maybe Hedberg sticks around another year because of his experience. Make him an offensive analyst.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Announcing the Green and Gold Collective goal of reaching 500 members by next Saturday's Collective party for members at Herd and Horns with Head Coach Tim Polasek. Spread the word. This is a lofty goal. Last promotion we had was wildly successful.
    Upgraded my membership... may not add to getting to 500 but increases the monthly cash inflow