Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GDT @ San Jose State

Default Re: GDT @ San Jose State

Where was Miller last night? Didn't see his name in the box score.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Where was Miller last night? Didn't see his name in the box score.
    Wasn't watching either and didn't see he logged any minutes. Do we have yet another Richman player in his doghouse?

Miller did something to his knee/ankle vs GCU. Was hobbling pretty good Saturday.

He got dinged up against gcu didn’t finish the game hoping he is back Monday pumped for next week two home games
    TRUST THE PROCESS

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah Miller was in street clothes and we really could've used him to knock down some outside shots, we shot terribly in this game. I thought Dissette, Morgan and Burke played pretty well, DWT was excellent yet again, he's becoming a dude. Problem is Skunberg played like shit, he kept trying to force things that weren't there and getting blocked by bigger defenders. I'm not convinced SJSU is a better team than us by any stretch but they definitely played better last night and hit their 3s and we didn't which ended up being the deciding factor. Why Dave insists on putting Streit on the floor instead of Feddersen continues to baffle me, our offense is complete stagnant when he is out there because the defense knows he can't score. He had two easy put backs last night and botched them both. Waddles also should've gotten a little more run last night as Jacari was struggling to shoot a bit and nobody was playing good defense anyway so might as well get some offense out there.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Yeah Miller was in street clothes and we really could've used him to knock down some outside shots, we shot terribly in this game. I thought Dissette, Morgan and Burke played pretty well, DWT was excellent yet again, he's becoming a dude. Problem is Skunberg played like shit, he kept trying to force things that weren't there and getting blocked by bigger defenders. I'm not convinced SJSU is a better team than us by any stretch but they definitely played better last night and hit their 3s and we didn't which ended up being the deciding factor. Why Dave insists on putting Streit on the floor instead of Feddersen continues to baffle me, our offense is complete stagnant when he is out there because the defense knows he can't score. He had two easy put backs last night and botched them both. Waddles also should've gotten a little more run last night as Jacari was struggling to shoot a bit and nobody was playing good defense anyway so might as well get some offense out there.
    Great post. Could not agree more. No idea why Streit gets so much PT.

Skunberg is so hit and miss. He needs to learn he doesnt have to shoot 20 plus times a game. Wheeler Thomas is a stud and I really like Burkes game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burkes is sketchy with the ball at times, but we need his size and athleticism. He also looks to score.

San Jose State was on my flight from MSP to FAR today. Should be a great game tomorrow night. Hope there is a big crowd.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    San Jose State was on my flight from MSP to FAR today. Should be a great game tomorrow night. Hope there is a big crowd.
    Tim Miles didn’t come sit and talk with you?? wtf!!’
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Tim Miles didn’t come sit and talk with you?? wtf!!’
    Im Miles stayed at your house beings you know his grandmas great nephew