Thread: Footage of Steve Nelson & the 1972 Bison

Default Footage of Steve Nelson & the 1972 Bison

I was looking around on youtube and ran across this footage of the 1972 Bison... featuring Steve Nelson. Somebody went to a lot of trouble to post it. Amazing

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Default Re: Footage of Steve Nelson & the 1972 Bison

That's awesome... probably the first time a lot of us have seen footage of him as a Bison.

PL... you were on this team... right? And was Kjelbertson the coach this year? I was at several of those games. CA

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    PL... you were on this team... right? And was Kjelbertson the coach this year? I was at several of those games. CA
    Erhardt was the coach. Yes I was on the team but it was my red shirt year. Despite what the commentator was saying Nelly was playing Defensive End not outside linebacker. He made All American at DE his junior year and All American his senior year at Middle Linebacker.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

thanks for sharing, COOL!