Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: 1st Round Playoffs - NDSU Vs Drake

Default Re: GDT: 1st Round Playoffs - NDSU Vs Drake

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Drake recovered the fumble on first play and ran all over the sidelines with horns down. Hang 100 on them and shit talk the whole time, I don’t care.
    This x1,000,000

Offense has been operating at elite level, outside the opening fumble. Dont care what people say, our defense is still good. 2 takeaways, almost 3 in the first half, and only 3 points. I get it, its Drake. But the D is playing good.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Yep. I’m on the “shut up and play!” side. But the minute you want to talk shit; get hit.
    Fuck em. Blow them out, throw in the winding minutes. And play anybody music that has beef with Drake
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Offense has been operating at elite level, outside the opening fumble. Dont care what people say, our defense is still good. 2 takeaways, almost 3 in the first half, and only 3 points. I get it, its Drake. But the D is playing good.
    Lol not only do you not care what anyone says, you don’t actually care how the D is actually playing, you’ll just say “their doing good” and ignore facts and reason.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Drake's punter ate well this week.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

BisManBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jesus fucking Christ!!!! Fire that mother fucking meathead just for keeping Miller in. No fucking wonder we don’t develop any of our young talent. Good fucking lord!! Just when I want give Entz the benefit of the doubt, he goes fuck fucking meat head!!!! FUCK!!!!!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

lol classic Entz. Can’t put Cole in to finish the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The middle of this D will be the downfall of this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Yeah, that 16 yard run on 1st down was excellent defense. Against essentially a D2 school.

Kevin, you have that postgame thread fired up yet?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013