Thread: Bisonville Thanksgiving Day Thread

Default Bisonville Thanksgiving Day Thread

Happy Thanksgiving bros.

This zyn fueled thread sponsored by zyn. The perfect way to pipe back up after tryptophan gets u down.

I thought it'd be fun to put aside our usual threats of violence and shitposting and post a few things we're thankful for this year on the forum.

1) A lot of us are coming up on 20 years of posting. That's a long time. We've known each other longer than our real life friends (someone will have to explain to scottie what those are). It also means we're up for parole soon. A sincere thank you to Tony for the space. Zyn is in the mail bro.

2) Spaces between numbered lists are becoming popular for boomers who can no longer read good.

3) The team is playing meaningful football in November after looking like a dumpster fire in October. I like our chances bros and when we win this whole fucking thing on a Montana to Frisco revenge tour just remember: I always believed.

4) Old posts. I love going in the way back time machine and reading shit on here from an aeon ago when TAB was still funny.

5) Memes. BVille has a strong meme culture and it makes the fcs internet a better place. Meme of the year? Good question bro but I'm leaning Marlboro Matt and his chain smoking bar cougar voice. Let me know tho I'm probably forgetting some good ones. Good ones that definitely didn't come from TAB.

6) Speaking of making the internet a better place how can you not be thankful for my bro Lakes? Keep pumping it up bro.

7) Food. Now you all know I'm training for a prize fight with mtoutfotter but I'm taking a carb day with the family to eat the usual 8000 calorie American diet.

8) I think we should also be thankful for quarterbacks. Not just the two we have but the one's we've had for like a decade now. It must really suck to miss on that position recruiting class after recruiting class. I'm glad that instead we have to argue over which stud should start.

9) Heffy for the GDT all year. It's a big boy job and he put on his big boy pants. Did you know we're working on like 10 months with no quitting bville? That's almost a year.

10) Really thankful we didn't lose to UND this year. That would have sucked. Sucked so bad I would have had to wipe it from my mind and enter a blood pact that we never speak of it again.

Enjoy your day friends. I'm looking forward to complaining about every little fucking thing with you on Saturday.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bisonville Thanksgiving Day Thread

Very well said Kevin.

Thank you to those willing to fight the devils around the world so we can sleep soundly. May we not let this country turn into one of those shitholes!

Now, on with the football!

Also happy birthday tab! Maybe this is the year you rediscover the magic.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Also happy birthday tab! Maybe this is the year you rediscover the magic.
    twss..............

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Enjoy your day friends. I'm looking forward to complaining about every little fucking thing with you on Saturday.
    What? You gonna be in some kind of coma tomorrow? Don’t they need any of whatever the hell zyn is at the Challenge?

Love the double spaced lists - thanks for that.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

9) Heffy for the GDT all year. It's a big boy job and he put on his big boy pants. Did you know we're working on like 10 months with no quitting bville? That's almost a year.
    …I’ve come real close like 8 times. TAB puts out a nice front but you should see the neg rep messages he sends… disturbing, bros. Disturbing.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    …I’ve come real close like 8 times. TAB puts out a nice front but you should see the neg rep messages he sends… disturbing, bros. Disturbing.
    It is called tough love, broseph.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]