Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trivia Question

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Trivia Question

Whenever I am feeling nostalgic, I drag out the last 10 minutes of K-State. I will never forget the mild sweat on the spectators' faces, both K-State as well as Bison and how beautiful everyone looked that night with dewy faces in the heat. Even knowing the final score all these years later, I still kind of get apprehensive towards the end before the Bison punch it in. Who can forget Brock Jensen calling out, "I love you mom." Just put the Bison in such a good light. I think Craig Bohl might have misted up a little, a tear from his eyes. One of my favorite Bison games.

Default Re: Trivia Question

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Nope, with Illinois State championship and Kansas State , NDSU scored to take the lead just like they did with Arizona State and Sam Houston '20 - the difference is that the defense kept the other offense from marching right down the field and scoring on the ensuing possession. Heck, NDSU's defense kept Kansas State from scoring at all in the 4th quarter.

I think that Cam has proven his comeback chops when he came in late for Quincy against Missouri State in 2021 and UIW last year - but those wins wouldn't have happened without some defensive stops.
    2014 playoff game against SDSU???

Game was tied going into 4th. NDSU kicked field goal to go up 20-17. SDSU scored a TD to take a 24-17 lead. NDSU took lead back for good with the Wentz-RJ pass.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...meId/400609100