Thread: At Northern Colorado

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default At Northern Colorado

Game starts at 7 Central tonight. Televised on ESPN +.

Default Re: At Northern Colorado

Bison up 17 to 14 after 1 quarter.

Bison up 35 to 28 at halftime.

Bison up 54 to 45 after 3 quarters.

Bison win 67 to 60.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Still not a super clean game, have some work to do but significantly better than the previous outing. I thought Koenen was going to be our best freshman and she's been solid but Krzewinski has been fantastic, she had a really good game after getting in the starting lineup last night.

While I did not see the game, its clear that Abbie Draper was making layups from in the lane.

It was a weird game as the refs " let them play". Very rough play from both teams. The Bison seemed to want to push it inside which they did with a lot of success, especially by Draper. Then the refs started to call fouls closer in the 4th quarter. which led to NCOLO shooting a lot of free-throws. I believe all of the Bison players got in the game.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    While I did not see the game, its clear that Abbie Draper was making layups from in the lane.
    She was doing a fantastic job of rolling off of screens and cutting across and to the lane while the ball was moving to get wide open layups, she played outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    It was a weird game as the refs " let them play". Very rough play from both teams. The Bison seemed to want to push it inside which they did with a lot of success, especially by Draper. Then the refs started to call fouls closer in the 4th quarter. which led to NCOLO shooting a lot of free-throws. I believe all of the Bison players got in the game.
    It was a physical game for sure, the only player that did not get in was Massaquoi which was a little surprising considering it was a more physical game and she's a strong and athletic player but who knows what the reason could have been for that.