Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs UNI

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs UNI

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Hey El Chickenshito, just letting you know I'll be out of internet service for 3 or 4 days, so I'll eagerly expect your reply on my return. Going out in the hills, you know isolated and rugged places where real men go. Apologies to the rest of the board for my calling him out.
    i'll fight u bro but only for a charity of my choosing (PETA).
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    15 reasons Mtoutfitter don't want none:

1) I have hand to hand combat experience that he simply doesn't. I'm sure he'll say he's fist fought an elk or moose or something but let's go over some of my accolades: black belt in brazilian kung-jitsu, trained in combat sambo by Fyodor Emelianenko, trained in systema by the french foreign legion (where i obtained the rank of field general marshal), trained in the mossad martial art of krav maga (mostly just the art of strategic groin strikes), master of trump maga (shitposting outloud while committing acts of borderline insurrection) and last but not least heffray trained me in golden gloves boxing where he was known in our gym as "Virgin Hill". True natural.

2) in my french foreign legion days i once killed an african gentleman in Angola (that's in Africa) AND two hyenas (large african dogs) with nothing but a dull ka-bar and a sharp floss placard.

3) i developed my own martial art zyn-ku-do which incorporates everything in point #1 (but mostly the jewish groin strikes)

4) i shot a man in reno

5) just to watch him die (but also to protect lakes)

6) i too have defeated a bull elk in hand to antler combat so it's really not that impressive bro they're slow and vulnerable to flying scissor kick heel hooks (just like u)

15) i'm wired into the matrix via 6mg of zyn (x10 at a time) so no drug tests that's the only stipulation. well that and the PETA donations from any action taken at the gate.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Lmfao, idgaf about your beef with Lakes, but this is fucking stupid. So tough. So cool. Who gives a shit lmao, this makes you seem more childish than anything Lakes could say. Imagine being a grown ass adult and thinking this was worthwhile posting on the internet. Pretty embarrassing. I hope you don't have kids of any age, because if I found out my dad was posting this shit, I would never shut up about it. Something a "real man" would totally say and do.

I would agree with this...he has all the qualities to be a career backup/journeyman in the NFL. Pretty fucking good way to live, if you ask me. And he will have the NDSU QB legacy behind him, so his phone is at least ringing to throw at a camp.
    Don't remember ever saying I was "Cool" or "Tough". Just tired of being called names like stupid/moron/idiot and have set a challenge to say it to my face. If you're going to refer to folks like that on the internet you better be willing to do the same in person....and yes, if I had kids I'd tell em the same thing.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I have a much better charity you could give the money to: The Southcliffbison School for Wayward Teenage Females. It's tax deductible, too.