Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 50

Default 50 50

Hasnt been claimed yet --- Is it rigged or what.

Default Re: 50 50

It's Sunday morning and while we had a couple people who were very close, a winner has not yet contacted us. If you bought $40 in tickets, at 1:30 pm, check your ticket! E-226837 is in the range between E-226700 to E-226899. There is $46,250 waiting for you. You have until Friday to contact us at our offices 701-277-9271. Hope to hear from the lucky winner soon.

My guess is that ppl don't know simple math anymore and don't realize their number is between their range....or it's rigged. This is really messed up that this has happened so many times this year.

Well, playoff game will be a big one! And for that one, they cant announce it over the pa per ncaa rules.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

We bought $40 in tickets from the same person just two minutes earlier. So close.
    It's OK to not be OK.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    It's Sunday morning and while we had a couple people who were very close, a winner has not yet contacted us. If you bought $40 in tickets, at 1:30 pm, check your ticket! E-226837 is in the range between E-226700 to E-226899. There is $46,250 waiting for you. You have until Friday to contact us at our offices 701-277-9271. Hope to hear from the lucky winner soon.

My guess is that ppl don't know simple math anymore and don't realize their number is between their range....or it's rigged. This is really messed up that this has happened so many times this year.
    I met the people who won the BIG one a few weeks ago... They don't even go to the games. They come and tailgate buy a 50/50 and watch from home. There may be a lot of people like that and are just buying a ticket to buy one. They have no clue where to look or to look at all...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    I met the people who won the BIG one a few weeks ago... They don't even go to the games. They come and tailgate buy a 50/50 and watch from home. There may be a lot of people like that and are just buying a ticket to buy one. They have no clue where to look or to look at all...
    Seems crazy to me. Right on the bottom of the receipt is the web site to see if you are the winner and I think it also lets you monitor how much is in the pot while they are still selling tickets.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post

Or, perhaps there is a glitch in the system. I’m really starting to think that is the case.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I'll tell you why this is happening

BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID or SMALL TOWN IM GUESSING

I guarantee there's alot of people that get thier tickets and they see

D-22345 - 22385

(and the WINNING number is D -22352)

but they are only looking at 22345 & 22385!!

they don't understand they have all the numbers in between!!

In the Past every one of your numbers was listed .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I'll tell you why this is happening

BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID or SMALL TOWN IM GUESSING

I guarantee there's alot of people that get thier tickets and they see

D-22345 - 22385

(and the WINNING number is D -22352)

but they are only looking at 22345 & 22385!!

they don't understand they have all the numbers in between!!

In the Past every one of your numbers was listed .
    Ya cause your big town and the smartest person you know. Man your a fucking idiot

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Ya cause your big town and the smartest person you know. Man your a fucking idiot
    Well he did say no one paid for his school!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk