Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU UNI Rivarly Week #2

Default Re: NDSU UNI Rivarly Week #2

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    take that poll between 2009-2017 it might of been bigger than sdsu!

the pat paschall punch, the games at UNI were always a dog fight, they rushed the field in 2015 when they broke our 33 game win streak, their fans get in our faces in the hallways down there its a rival!
    It was nasty for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    It is the reason for the handshake at midfield before every MVFC game.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    i believe sooooo
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    take that poll between 2009-2017 it might of been bigger than sdsu!

the pat paschall punch, the games at UNI were always a dog fight, they rushed the field in 2015 when they broke our 33 game win streak, their fans get in our faces in the hallways down there its a rival!
    Well oddly enough it's 2023. The yearbook has closed.

It's a fair question.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison open at 7.5 point favorites.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I will predict a few (3) 15 yarders and at least against the Bison and 1 or 2 targeting calls on UNI. UNI is pretty dirty this year and looking to stir it up. Under Entz there is just not enough discipline to just get to the next play.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Top Moments in MVFC History - HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE - Missouri Valley Football Conference (valley-football.org)

There was a brawl between Western Illinois and Western Kentucky after a 2002 playoff game... IIRC, WKU brought a sledgehammer to the party. And now both teams are going to be out of the league.

I also wish that unsportsmanlike calls had some consistency in the MVFC. Horns down is OK, but Cam pantomiming shooting an arrow is not? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Top Moments in MVFC History - HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE - Missouri Valley Football Conference (valley-football.org)

There was a brawl between Western Illinois and Western Kentucky after a 2002 playoff game... there was a sledgehammer involved: ESPN.com: NCF - NCAA issues 13 suspensions, one ban in playoff brawl (espncdn.com)

I kinda wish that unsportsmanlike calls had some consistency... UND doing the "horns down" had the refs going, "oh that's adorable." SDSU wiping their feet on the Bison logo in the end zone or moonwalking all the way back to the huddle, trash talking all the way after a cheap shot - guess that's OK.

But Cam pantomimes shooting an arrow... "O THE HUMANITY!"
    To me all these types of gestures or actions are all about "look at me" act like you have done it before. Yes, your music is too loud and get off my lawn.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    To me all these types of gestures or actions are all about "look at me" act like you have done it before. Yes, your music is too loud and get off my lawn.
    You'd think team leadership would take care of this, but if they can't, then Entz is going to have start benching players who keep screwing over their teammates.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux27 View Post
    I will predict a few (3) 15 yarders and at least against the Bison and 1 or 2 targeting calls on UNI. UNI is pretty dirty this year and looking to stir it up. Under Entz there is just not enough discipline to just get to the next play.
    Exactly. When the other team does something stupid, it's time to be the better person and let the opponent face the consequences.