Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: 2023 fcs playoffs

Default Re: 2023 fcs playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    56-0 in a Semifinal game. What an embarrassment for the rest of the FCS. This division outside of NDSU, SDSU, & the Montanas is awful.
    The semis seem to be lopsided like this more often than not. Us vs Richmond, us vs New Hampshire, us vs Sammy, JSU vs Sammy, us vs Sammy, us vs bobkitties, JMU vs bunnies, EWU vs Maine.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Absolute joke of a subdivision only overshadowed by the joke that we’re still stuck in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Very true. It’s also what happens when one entire side of the bracket is made up of completely shit teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I mean, yes SDSU's side of the bracket was soft. But that is because the only other relavant football programs (NDSU, Montana, & Montana State) were on the other side of the bracket. If the NCAA set up the bracket where those 4 schools were in their own quadrants, that would be your Semifinal teams every season.

I mean, yes SDSU's side of the bracket was soft. But that is because the only other relavant football programs (NDSU, Montana, & Montana State) were on the other side of the bracket. If the NCAA set up the bracket where those 4 schools were in their own quadrants, that would be your Semifinal teams every season.
    Also true

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Four teams that should no longer be FCS teams. Honestly, we ruin it for the other FCS teams that simply have zero chance to ascend to FCS Championship games.

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    Four teams that should no longer be FCS teams. Honestly, we ruin it for the other FCS teams that simply have zero chance to ascend to FCS Championship games.
    This is precisely why it’s only a matter of time before the powers that be start creating rules or changing scholarship allowance to even the playing field for the betterment of the student athlete experience. It’s coming.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Maine does that too. UMaine....must be a northeastern thing.
    University of Indianapolis is known as UIndy. They are a decent D2 school. Now that IUPUI is changing their name to IU-Indianapolis, they probably wish they could use it.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    This is precisely why it’s only a matter of time before the powers that be start creating rules or changing scholarship allowance to even the playing field for the betterment of the student athlete experience. It’s coming.

Personally, i kind of hope that this does happen. It will ignite the fire for NDSU, SDSU, Montana and Montana State to move up a level. Just like the d2 days, it took something major to get our administration to do something.

Albany was a disappointment…
    The Villanova game was a much bigger struggle for the Jackrabbits, with the Villanova punter being SDSU’s Offensive MVP for the game. Furman taking the Griz to overtime was a much different game also.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Kind of an odd neat little tid bit eh.

https://www.underdogdynasty.com/2023...te-jackrabbits

Lardsin must go!