Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 fcs playoffs

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2023 fcs playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    exactly FUCK NO are we #10 or #11 in the FCS. its a PUD league time to get out.
    It’s a pud league with 3 other teams in the Dakota’s. We lost to all of them! Our bad loss to UND is why we are not seeded….got about what we deserved!

I would guess we are probably #9. In any case I am not sure moving to FBS will fix your complaint that the system is too arbitrary.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    It’s a pud league with 3 other teams in the Dakota’s. We lost to all of them! Our bad loss to UND is why we are not seeded….got about what we deserved!
    The funny part is, UND and USD were bad losses for us, but both of these teams are pretty much riding the coattails of those same wins lol

In no universe was the the USD team I saw a #3 seed. In most years that was a 3rd or 4th place MVFC team, at best. But they took care of business and we didn't, so that's how the cookie crumbles.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Hauck is a piece of shit that shouldn't be near any college campuses. The fact that Montana brought him back tells you everything you need to know about what they value at Montana.

Selection committee giving SDSU an absolute gift of bracket. We would have gotten every power conference team with a pulse starting in RD2. Mercer? GTFO.
    You mean like how we got San Diego, Wofford, and Sam Houston in 2017?

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Can you show us any examples of an FBS Conference
    that has interest in adding NDSU???

As always, extra extra credit for Conferences officials commenting on it, or for example Mountain West AD’s or Head Coaches or beat writers. And even more extra credit for the time period of 2011-2021…..

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Hauck is a piece of shit that shouldn't be near any college campuses. The fact that Montana brought him back tells you everything you need to know about what they value at Montana.

Selection committee giving SDSU an absolute gift of bracket. We would have gotten every power conference team with a pulse starting in RD2. Mercer? GTFO.
    They earned it by going undefeated

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    You mean like how we got San Diego, Wofford, and Sam Houston in 2017?

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
    Edit: He was way earlier than that lol

The Wofford team with GOAT Eric Breitenstein? He was easily a top 5 opposing player I've personally ever seen in the FD. When you look up football player in the dictionary it's a picture of that dude.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    They earned it by going undefeated
    You say that like the committee hasn't used that same logic to absolutely stack our bracket.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Can you show us any examples of an FBS Conference
    that has interest in adding NDSU???

As always, extra extra credit for Conferences officials commenting on it, or for example Mountain West AD’s or Head Coaches or beat writers. And even more extra credit for the time period of 2011-2021…..
    That’s always the comeback of you FCS PUD HOOPLE-ITES

YOU NEED TO HAVE AN AD & PRES actively pursuing a FBS INVITE

They haven’t
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Out of the 23 other teams:
    5 are MVFC(2 seeds and 4 1st round home games, including us)
    6 we've never played(Duquesne, Chattanooga, Gardner-Webb, Mercer, NCC, Villanova)
    2 we've played pre-1973(Sac St, Idaho - who is 3-0 against us)
    Drake is 2-1 all time against us. 2 pre-73 wins and a loss last year.
    It's unlikely we'll see fresh blood, but at least we get to tie the record against Drake.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That’s always the comeback of you FCS PUD HOOPLE-ITES

YOU NEED TO HAVE AN AD & PRES actively pursuing a FBS INVITE

They haven’t
    You have the worse case of little man syndrome I have ever seen. To actively pursue, someone needs to answer the phone!