Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Lol they literally just moved him from LB to Safety this year…
    My bad not explaining the Cole, I was talking about Payton [emoji23]. Just wondering if you’d get more out of his size and athleticism on D. I mean just more spitting some ideas because when he’s in at QB it’s really predictable. Also is most likely the product of his role right now too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    CP would be a helluva HB/TE also……
    Could be a path to the League……
    Worked out alright for last season’s HB/RB
    Yep. His size and athleticism feels like so much of a waste on the sidelines 80% or more of the game. We don’t have a LB with his size and speed combo on the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    We went sky zoning instead of tailgating. Maybe all the Bison were missing was me in the stands eh.

SkyZone is like WW3 every time you go there. only the rich can afford those prices now and then they give out vouchers/donations to organizations.. so even if you pay you gotta put your kids in kevlar
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by OatmealWicket92 View Post
    My bad not explaining the Cole, I was talking about Payton [emoji23]. Just wondering if you’d get more out of his size and athleticism on D. I mean just more spitting some ideas because when he’s in at QB it’s really predictable. Also is most likely the product of his role right now too.

I feel like with Thornton and Hendricks, they made these moves early enough in their careers where it made a difference. At this point you’d be getting 2 years out of him at LB… assuming he would even stay on our roster at that spot… is that worth it?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Cole Payton is out best bet at QB in the future. Whether that's next year or the year after remains to be seen. But moving him is a mistake.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Cole Payton is out best bet at QB in the future. Whether that's next year or the year after remains to be seen. But moving him is a mistake.
    I'm concerned he moves himself in a few weeks.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I'm concerned he moves himself in a few weeks.
    probablY from what i see & I don't blame him. Cam shouldn't get a 6th year Step aside its Cole Paytons team or he's gone. Entz/Roehl gonna f*&k this up too.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Not sure if this was brought up in the GDT thread but on that long Cam Miller TD run (that got called back because he stepped out of bounds), two OL got to the end zone at the same as Cam (Sundell and Miller, I believe.)

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    probablY from what i see & I don't blame him. Cam shouldn't get a 6th year Step aside its Cole Paytons team or he's gone. Entz/Roehl gonna f*&k this up too.
    if that happens who is the next man up after miller? we've seen a bit of the third string kid but i don't think he's thrown a pass yet

anyone watching warmups and impressed with either of the arms on the younger guys?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    If Roehl goes back to qb run I'd agree with you. If not, I want Payton at linebacker.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]