Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dakota Bowl XXXI (2023)

Default Re: Dakota Bowl XXXI (2023)

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    North Prairie wins on a goal line stand with time running out, 16-8. They ran the ball almost 50 times and passed it a couple times too.

Schumacher from South Border is a helluva player (among others.) Those were two hardnosed teams.

NDSU recruit and North Prairie player, Nate Tastad, was named player of the year. His younger brother had a big play or two too.
    That's very competitive and low scoring for 9 man football
    College of Business Alumnus

Napoleon does very good sausage too
    College of Business Alumnus

Haugo is gonna to have to learn how to back pedal and let the runner roll him before he sees the field at NDSU. He has a tendency to hit low with his shoulder, wrap up and run through his tackles.

Nice to see the yard lines only have one long bend in them instead of multiple S curves like before.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Hell of an ending. Had to listen on the radio. Here is what I heard -- South Border drove inside the 5, took their final timeout with 10-15 seconds left, QB kept the ball on the next play and was stopped by NDSU stud recruit Nate Tastad, and then South Border could not get reset for the spike to stop the clock.
    South Border QB is a sophomore, heck of a job by them this year. Credit to North Prairie (and both teams) for playing hard fought defense. Between the two teams, I think they averaged about 90 points per game this year.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I looked at Trinity's roster and if they have maybe two or three guys who weigh over 200 lbs so that's a tough matchup.

I wonder what kind of S/OLB prospect Jake Starcevic is? I'm guessing he'll be a pretty sought-after recruit.
    Starcevic should be getting at least D-II offers for football. Kindred basketball this winter will probably be starting 5 athletes going on to play a D-I or D-II sport.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    South Border QB is a sophomore, heck of a job by them this year. Credit to North Prairie (and both teams) for playing hard fought defense. Between the two teams, I think they averaged about 90 points per game this year.
    That was by far the best I've seen the north prairie defense play. Our freshman Jonathan Mears had 2 picks and a huge first down catch on the second td drive. He's cooler then his uncle Ryan Mears now.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lol more fans at the 9 man game then teh big boys eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    My 7 year old rushed the field with his best friend and got in trouble. Lolz. Just like his old man. Hopefully unbison sees this
    I make lakes rushing the field look like a hobo in Frisco eh
    I bet your 7 year old was awesome…. Way better then lakes as 7 year old wasn’t doing it to be seen
    TRUST THE PROCESS

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Exciting to see "young people" in the FARGODOME. Many from out of town. I hope their impression of the FARGODOME is a good one and it convinces them to attend NDSU when their times comes.