Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dakota Bowl XXXI (2023)

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dakota Bowl XXXI (2023)

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Lol more fans at the 9 man game then teh big boys eh.
    That's usually because the smaller towns tend to rally around their schools and teams more than the bigger ones. Sometimes apathy amongst the larger towns. My graduating class was just under 400 kids. I didn't know half of them.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Minot eh. .

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Minot eh. .
    Very fun game to watch. Lots of talent on both teams. That Minot QB can spin it, and the kicker/DB #3 was solid.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Exciting to see "young people" in the FARGODOME. Many from out of town. I hope their impression of the FARGODOME is a good one and it convinces them to attend NDSU when their times comes.

It would be nice to bring an extra 100,000 people to town every year instread of Grand Forks, Bismarck, St Cloud or Sioux Falls. Heck I would be happy if we could steal a Chris Stapleton concert from the Alerus. He's been there twice in the last 2 years. 0 times in Fargo

Yep future players and students would have a better impression if it looked like this...

But 2 cents on an 11 dollar purchase or $6.25 on a new house is a back breaker for some

Last edited by HerdBot; 11-11-2023 at 02:11 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    That's usually because the smaller towns tend to rally around their schools and teams more than the bigger ones. Sometimes apathy amongst the larger towns. My graduating class was just under 400 kids. I didn't know half of them.
    Yeah I heard that's why they have state class A and B wrestling together. If class A had its own tournament the stands would be empty. It's a community event for class B.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It would be nice to bring an extra 100,000 people to town every year instread of Grand Forks, Bismarck, St Cloud or Sioux Falls. Heck I would be happy if we could steal a Chris Stapleton concert from the Alerus. He's been there twice in the last 2 years. 0 times in Fargo

Yep future players and students would have a better impression if it looked like this...

But 2 cents on an 11 dollar purchase or $6.25 on a new house is a back breaker for some

I am so pumped when I see those drawings again of what we COULD have in Fargo. Just so dramatic and impressive. I hope some of the convincing and salesmen types can fashion a good letter to the editor about these financial comparisons and how little it will cost the average person. I hope when there are call-in radio shows, be sure to get on there, too.

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Very fun game to watch. Lots of talent on both teams. That Minot QB can spin it, and the kicker/DB #3 was solid.
    Fun fact. Minot’s qb is first cousin of NDSU freshman Collin Knorr, nephew of former Bison Steve Knorr, and great nephew of Bison HOF’er Walt Odegaard. And that might be the greatest hs football game I’ve ever seen in person.

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hope they don't keep blue seats

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    Hope they don't keep blue seats
    What if they have a plan to replace the seats but they know if that was a line item in this proposal people would bitch about the unnecessary expense and vote note no???

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    What if they have a plan to replace the seats but they know if that was a line item in this proposal people would bitch about the unnecessary expense and vote note no???
    Some people are impossible! No matter what is in the proposal, they are pissed. Must be tough to live with such griping people.