Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why would any kid want to be a running back at NDSU from now on?

Default Re: Why would any kid want to be a running back at NDSU from now on?

to all you big RAM fans out there what gives from a O-line perspective are you seeing anything? i thought #64 was mean as a rattlesnake early in the year and i know miller from the big city of ADA has played since day 1 im just trying to understand why we cant get under the center and pound these pud teams is all

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    to all you big RAM fans out there what gives from a O-line perspective are you seeing anything? i thought #64 was mean as a rattlesnake early in the year and i know miller from the big city of ADA has played since day 1 im just trying to understand why we cant get under the center and pound these pud teams is all
    You have an oline that used to coach running backs. We need oline coaches like we used to have

Might as well at least go back to Bentrim days, run a triple option run game. Equal opportunity for Rb’s

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Remember the days when we had two backs over 1,000 yards. Now we can’t even get a back to have 100 yard game.

Just sad to see what the meat heads have done to this program top to bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TK Marshall should be the bell cow . sorry T Mac & others.

Give TK 20+ carries out of the I this Saturday with Brozio leading. Let's go OLD SCHOOL
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BISONBRI53 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    I think our RAMS are pussies this year... Multiple times I saw them picking Jacks players off the ground... I am all for sportsmanship but FUCK man!!!! This is your biggest rival. Get mean!!! step on them. Don't help em up!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    TK Marshall should be the bell cow . sorry T Mac & others.

Give TK 20+ carries out of the I this Saturday with Brozio leading. Let's go OLD SCHOOL
    I honestly think TK should be third on the depth chart, I have not been impressed with him lately.
    COACH BOHL: We have a great, rich tradition at North Dakota State. The school has won eight National Championships in football. And so we've got a lot of pride, not only with these guys ‑‑ and D.J. alluded to it ‑‑ Bison pride. That goes all the way back to the '60s, I believe 1965.

Would probably be interesting to add in this post. Stats on this are so telling, I’m also pinning this on the lap of HC because he’s been the one talking about having extra blocker advantage with QB run. Took the running attempts from 2011-2023 (minus COVID season). NDSU has averaged 634 rushing att. per season over the 12 seasons, from 2011-2018 QB run accounted for an avg of 17.5% of runs, 2019-2023 is at 27.5%. Trey Lance season who is the most dynamic rusher of all QBs since 2011 carried 23% of the attempts which worked well that season. This season we are at 35%. Kind of rambling, but idk if we can pin this on TR because do we have OL and RB talent to run the ball anymore so he is calling the plays to get any sort of ground game going? WHERE ARE THE DUDES AT RB????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I have a feeling that if I go back to the trey lance championship game thread I posted something to the tune of his performance just wrecked Tyler Roehl as an oc eh.

Lardsin must go!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I have a feeling that if I go back to the trey lance championship game thread I posted something to the tune of his performance just wrecked Tyler Roehl as an oc eh.
    Yes, we have learned that Trey's ability covered up a number of inadequacies.