Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Why would any kid want to be a running back at NDSU from now on?

Default Re: Why would any kid want to be a running back at NDSU from now on?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    just wanted to point out that this post is more accurate now than ever.

played a glorified d2 team in Drake and still gave the ball to the QB's 20 times.

if i'm a RB, i'm staying as far away from NDSU as possible.

I'm just a simple man, but I don't think it's a good recipe for success long term...or even mid term.

If you are a good RB and you come to NDSU, your best outcome is 6-7 carries against good teams, and then get your 9-10 carries against d2 type teams in a blowout.
    Its one season. I think we'll be fine.

Max Woods ran for 215 yards on 20 carries 2 tds in MN CLass 5A championship. He said he is 100% committed to NDSU and wants to start Day 1 & beat his relatives records of Kyle Steffes
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Max Woods ran for 215 yards on 20 carries 2 tds in MN CLass 5A championship. He said he is 100% committed to NDSU and wants to start Day 1 & beat his relatives records of Kyle Steffes
    Have you gotten a chance to visit with his parents yet?

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    *grandparents

I’d take the Hart kid from STA as well. Both are better than what we have, although there teams’ run schemes are better than ours too.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Ha. Nah. Kyle has got that on lock.

STA does have some boys that could play too
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Good luck to him. He's not beating Kyle Steffes' records.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    ... still gave the ball to the QB's 20 times.
    Designed QB run or read option or RPOs?

Blame the OC for the first; the others the OC and QB share the decision.

(I have to ask because my OC was too stubborn to take free lunch, 6 yds up A gap every time, and my defense is on a milk carton, but I still watched that and don't know this answer.)

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I always loved to see Kyle run. He had a great stride and was very smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Good luck to him. He's not beating Kyle Steffes' records.
    Gonna be a tall order to break records with only 7 carries per game. Roll Herd.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013