Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Honestly ……Does Anyone Care?

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Honestly ……Does Anyone Care?

Well I’ll cheer like crazy every chance I get. Never know when the next Bison game is your last. Was in town this weekend for an event and was really sad to see so few people wearing NDSU threads, on a Saturday no less. We’ve long prided ourselves on being some of the best fans in college football. Not seeing that lately. The bandwagon got a hell of a lot lighter, and the marketing team has some work to do. I have some ideas, I’ll send an email, but I’m sad to see the apathy surrounding our great football program. I’m just glad I have my BV brethren and… sistren (is that a thing?) who still care.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    the fucking AD needs to be a SALESMAN AND SOLICIT THE INVITE

YOU IDIOTS

You press the palms. you make backroom deals you make concessions and make it happen
    . Absolutely correct. Gene Taylor and Joe Chapman would have had it done.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    No $Hit! They'd have Gloria all ready to go!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I've had multiple people I rarely speak to text me and ask who they need to get ahold of about pledging to a buyout fund.

I think some people still care
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    GT contacted the MWC and it didnt happen. Just saying
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

One thing Entz said in his first year all the time was to not screw it up. To me he is just driving the ship not directing it. That doesn't sound like a leader to me.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Well I’ll cheer like crazy every chance I get. Never know when the next Bison game is your last. Was in town this weekend for an event and was really sad to see so few people wearing NDSU threads, on a Saturday no less. We’ve long prided ourselves on being some of the best fans in college football. Not seeing that lately. The bandwagon got a hell of a lot lighter, and the marketing team has some work to do. I have some ideas, I’ll send an email, but I’m sad to see the apathy surrounding our great football program. I’m just glad I have my BV brethren and… sistren (is that a thing?) who still care.
    With due respect, I don't think marketing is the most immediate problem. Nothing kills a bad product faster than a great marketing campaign that gets people to try the sh#t. And right now, the product isn't great.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison4Life View Post
    One thing Entz said in his first year all the time was to not screw it up. To me he is just driving the ship not directing it. That doesn't sound like a leader to me.
    AND he screwed it up.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    With due respect, I don't think marketing is the most immediate problem. Nothing kills a bad product faster than a great marketing campaign that gets people to try the sh#t. And right now, the product isn't great.
    But there is a lot of sub par product out there that moved up. Hell we are better than at least 80% of the FCS with better facilities. WHY -----look at where they are-----geography. Its really that simple. IMO Nothing else is holding us back. The football world had known about NDSU for a very long time. If we were so desirable we would have moved up a long time ago.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    AND he screwed it up.
    Yes he did.