Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

10 minutes left? Doesn't matter bro the thread comes when I've had enough and bro.... I've had enough.

1) Can't tackle at all. Not Bison football.
    2) No discipline. Sloppy penalties. Dipshit behavior. Not Bison football.
    3) Predictable on offense, no running game aside from quirky QB wrinkles + Cam running for his life. Not Bison football.
    4) No control over the line of scrimmage. Not Bison football.
    5) No sense of clock management, no urgency. Not Bison football.
    6) Zero ownership from the powers that be. Canned explanations at press conferences and interviews. Not Bison football.
    7) Not
    8) Bison
    9) Football.
    10) Fire everyone. Interim coach (don't care about his credentials. Just needs to understand the undercurrent of our tradition), see what we have in the younger players for the rest of the year and start fresh with a Polasek* hire next year.

*"is he joking bro?"
    >"idk bro it's hard to tell. maybe we should ask him?"
    "no... don't do that."
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

I've asked many times this year bro and I will ask again: who is in charge of scripting out the first series every week?

And if the answer is someone other than Roehl, why isn't that guy more involved in the play-by-play after the first series?

If the answer is Roehl, how do we help him manage the chaos of the game to put more thought into what he's doing?

Or just fire him idc.

I expected to get blown out but that's why we need to fire Entz

I hope Teammakers can find enough money to pay to buy out Entz contract. This coaching staff has managed to lose to all 3 Dakota schools in a season for the 1st time since 1962. Not only lose, get blown out

Entz, Roehl, and Petrino needs to go. The only coaches I would consider keeping is Goeser and Hedberg but that would be up to the new coaching staff. Do it now. I dont care if we lose the rest of our games. The sooner we can find a new staff, the sooner we can move forward and end this failed coaching staff. This feels like a Bob Babich type team

Ent will be fine. He is a great DC and that's what we should do. But not here.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sigh, can we win the last 2 games?

Totally outclassed today, this is not Bison football

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    10 minutes left? Doesn't matter bro the thread comes when I've had enough and bro.... I've had enough.

1) Can't tackle at all. Not Bison football.
    2) No discipline. Sloppy penalties. Dipshit behavior. Not Bison football.
    3) Predictable on offense, no running game aside from quirky QB wrinkles + Cam running for his life. Not Bison football.
    4) No control over the line of scrimmage. Not Bison football.
    5) No sense of clock management, no urgency. Not Bison football.
    6) Zero ownership from the powers that be. Canned explanations at press conferences and interviews. Not Bison football.
    7) Not
    8) Bison
    9) Football.
    10) Fire everyone. Interim coach (don't care about his credentials. Just needs to understand the undercurrent of our tradition), see what we have in the younger players for the rest of the year and start fresh with a Polasek* hire next year.

*"is he joking bro?"
    >"idk bro it's hard to tell. maybe we should ask him?"
    "no... don't do that."
    Do you have the money to buy out his contract? Oh wait you aren’t giving any more money. They tried to run Poleseck out of town when died

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

That's what is so baffling ... if he's a great DC why does our D suck?

Petrino making bad decisions? Can't Entz just take over and run it?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

I hope Teammakers can find enough money to pay to buy out Entz contract. This coaching staff has managed to lose to all 3 Dakota schools in a season for the 1st time since 1962. Not only lose, get blown out

Entz, Roehl, and Petrino needs to go. The only coaches I would consider keeping is Goeser and Hedberg but that would be up to the new coaching staff. Do it now. I dont care if we lose the rest of our games. The sooner we can find a new staff, the sooner we can move forward and end this failed coaching staff. This feels like a Bob Babich type team

Is he though? Kleiman easily could have had control over the defense during those years.

Entz might be doing the same. Would explain how Braun's defense was indistinguishable from Petrino's now.

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Do you have the money to buy out his contract? Oh wait you aren’t giving any more money. They tried to run Poleseck out of town when died
    Bro I have so much money u should see the parties Scottie and I throw.

Cam is playing well enough to win games with a decent team.

He needs to play great to win games in this environment.

It's not on him.

0-3 against the Dakota schools. Unacceptable.

Prepare theyselves for 2 more losses.

Getting handled on both lines of scrimmage. Unacceptable.

Our defense sucks on all levels.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013